• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Corbyn refuses to condemn the IRA"

Collapse

• DodgyAgent
    replied
    Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    Offshore......
    Tax dodging, agency avoiding scumbag you

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
    Fair point - where are your timesheets by the way?
    Offshore......

Leave a comment:

• DodgyAgent
    replied
    Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    Which might be all well and good, but when this criticism is coming from someone who makes a good living leeching from those same contractors it all has a colossal whiff of hypocrisy.

Fair point - where are your timesheets by the way?

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    The reason i constantly point out the fact that contractors are amongst the richest elite on the planet is to remind them that whenever they wail sanctimoniously about bankers they are opening themselves up to criticism.on the same lines.
    Which might be all well and good, but when this criticism is coming from someone who makes a good living leeching from those same contractors it all has a colossal whiff of hypocrisy.

Leave a comment:

• LondonManc
    replied
    If you come across a dead pig let me know
    No but Dave did. Do keep up.

Leave a comment:

• DodgyAgent
    replied
    Originally posted by MicrosoftBob View Post
    Dianne Abbot is available

Leave a comment:

• MicrosoftBob
    replied
    Dianne Abbot is available

Leave a comment:

• DodgyAgent
    replied
    Originally posted by Jog On View Post
    When was the last time you got some DA?

Leave a comment:

• DodgyAgent
    replied
    What association with terrorists? You mean bringing them to the negotiating table to establish peace?

He's really got your back up hasn't he? Why are you so obsessed with him?
    I am actually really delighted that the whole pack of cards of left wing ideology is being taken to its logical conclusion through him. Instead of it being dismissed as well meaning (which it is not) his ideology is now subject to the scrutiny of the public.

Leave a comment:

• Jog On
    replied
    So you are objecting to who the article was written by? presumably if it is some rabid right wing rag then you should have no difficulty arguing the points? Why not try arguing the logic?
    When was the last time you got some DA?

Leave a comment:

• Jog On
    replied
    Not singing the national anthem
    not condemning the IRA
    refusing to send his child to a selective school
    association with terrorists Why is no one asking about Jeremy Corbyn
    What association with terrorists? You mean bringing them to the negotiating table to establish peace?

He's really got your back up hasn't he? Why are you so obsessed with him?

Leave a comment:

• DodgyAgent
    replied
    Americanthinker.com?

Are you serious??

The same place as such gems as:

Articles: America's Global Purpose

and this:

Articles: Why Jeremy Corbyn Matters

Are you trolling us DA?
    So you are objecting to who the article was written by? presumably if it is some rabid right wing rag then you should have no difficulty arguing the points? Why not try arguing the logic?

Leave a comment:

• DodgyAgent
    replied
    Originally posted by DaveB View Post
    But none of what you have posted actually supports the claims you make about Corbyn. Nothing you have posted contains any actual facts, just personal opinion and diatribe.

Can you quote me his words where he "define the fight against terrorism as a moral equivalence of the acts of the terrorists themselves."?
    Not singing the national anthem
    not condemning the IRA
    refusing to send his child to a selective school
    association with terrorists Why is no one asking about Jeremy Corbyn

Leave a comment:

• Jog On
    replied
    Americanthinker.com?

Are you serious??

The same place as such gems as:

Articles: America's Global Purpose

America ought to be the model that allows the persecuted and the hopeless to see that where they live today in despair could be instead like America, and that their true hope is making their own homelands places of liberty, safety, and promise. Providing that model, not providing the refugee camps, is America's global purpose.

Read more: Articles: America's Global Purpose
    Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook
    and this:

Articles: Why Jeremy Corbyn Matters

What the Democratic and Republican parties should fear with all their being is that they find themselves on the receiving end of a similar populist coup. Candidates buoyed by genuine grassroots and social media support; an online presence that makes vast advertising spends not only useless, but redundant; the marginalisation of the party executive, and the collapse of the influence of mainstream media can rapidly and totally undermine a party.

Read more: Articles: Why Jeremy Corbyn Matters
    Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook
    Are you trolling us DA?

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    The examples are on here a all the time. We hear the sanctimonious posturings of liberal lefties piously asking me questions about what I give to "good" causes - the answer to which is if I do i do not feel the need to show off in order to display what are a "caring" and "virtuous" person I am. I do it because It makes me feel better about myself not than other people.
    The reason i constantly point out the fact that contractors are amongst the richest elite on the planet is to remind them that whenever they wail sanctimoniously about bankers they are opening themselves up to criticism.on the same lines.
    Corbyn is the worst sort. Clearly he hates everything that Britain stands for and what has made into the most civilised country in the world. He goes so far as define the fight against terrorism as a moral equivalence of the acts of the terrorists themselves. he does not sing the national anthem, he clearly hates the military and will never hit out at the enemies of Britain and its regimes no matter how tyrannical they are.

And with useful idiots (I prefer hypocrites) like you people like him will always have more influence than they should
    But none of what you have posted actually supports the claims you make about Corbyn. Nothing you have posted contains any actual facts, just personal opinion and diatribe.

Can you quote me his words where he "define the fight against terrorism as a moral equivalence of the acts of the terrorists themselves."?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X