• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Recruiters thieves?"

Collapse

• darmstadt
    replied
    Philips had since found another job as a recruitment consultant
    So we now know, its a 'cabal of thieves'

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    Hard to believe anyone would go to so much bother over a month's worth

Leave a comment:

• raphal
    replied
    I was contracting through them in my last gig. When I had taken off for few days the agency consultant had sent me an email asking for my DOB which he mentioned was required for a new timesheet system at the client end. I didn't worry much about it and replied with my DOB. When I resumed work, there wasn't any new timesheet system and I realized he had lied to me and he required it to submit to hmrc. Done with them anyway.

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    --ring ring

"Hi, I'm Lisa Philips with ...."
    "**** off, thief"

Doesn't say much for Spring's audit procedures either.

Leave a comment:

• DodgyAgent
    replied
    Originally posted by Ticktock View Post
    I thought your objection would be more to do with actually having to do the stealing yourself, instead of just skimming 20% off the top from your thieves, like Fagin.

Leave a comment:

• Ticktock
    replied
    Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
    What a loser! fancy getting caught!
    I thought your objection would be more to do with actually having to do the stealing yourself, instead of just skimming 20% off the top from your thieves, like Fagin.

Leave a comment:

• DodgyAgent
    replied
    Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
    What a loser! fancy getting caught!

Leave a comment:

• SlipTheJab
    replied
    Originally posted by Fandango View Post
    But its nice to see she's been welcomed with open arms into another recruiting job
    Just keep her away from the petty cash!

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Any news on Darren Upton? I would have thought he'd be out by now ...

Leave a comment:

• Fandango
    replied
    But its nice to see she's been welcomed with open arms into another recruiting job

Leave a comment:

• Eirikur
    started a topic Recruiters thieves?

Recruiters thieves?

Who would have thought that?

Recruitment agency manager jailed for stealing

Working...
X