• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Fear the walking dead"

Collapse

• VectraMan
    replied
    Originally posted by SlipTheJab View Post
    BTW If you have ChromeCast , playing torrents on your TV is a breeze.
    To save me the effort of Google, how?

Leave a comment:

• psychocandy
    replied
    Yep, you only get episode 1 for free unless you stump up some moola to BT, thats where torrents come in :-).

Boolox then

Leave a comment:

• SlipTheJab
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    I saw it on Sky as "through BT" and was able to set a series link. Never seen this before. My SKY is ending in a week or two anyway and we might switch to BT.
    yeah i phoned Sky up to cancel when they tried to put the price up of our package (£33 quid a month) by 10%, told them that I wasn't prepared to accept a 10% rise just because they have over paid for yet more footie. She offered to waive the 10%, too late says I and cancelled. After several missed calls from their retentions dept I am now on 50% off for life with no tie in plus £50 quid credit to start me off.

Moral of the story is ring them up, play hard ball and they will give you a good deal to stay as they are so scared of losing subscribers to BT

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    I saw it on Sky as "through BT" and was able to set a series link. Never seen this before. My SKY is ending in a week or two anyway and we might switch to BT.

Leave a comment:

• SlipTheJab
    replied
    Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
    Recorded it but not watched it yet. I've got Sky and I see its on a BT channel and this episode is marked freeview.

Does this mena they're not going to let me watch after the 1st episode?
    Yep, you only get episode 1 for free unless you stump up some moola to BT, thats where torrents come in :-).

Leave a comment:

• TheLordDave
    replied
    The second episode is a lot better. Think this may end up better than the original in time.

Leave a comment:

• SlipTheJab
    replied
    Originally posted by VectraMan View Post
    Wasn't that what The Walking Dead was about?

I gave up watching after the first series.
    You've missed out, the last series was a corker, Rick slaughtering those cannibals at the start and it just got better.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    WD was about the world post-apocalypse - like many such shows it starts just after things go bad. I can't think of any which start before things go bad and make that the storyline... 28 days later for instance just shows how it starts and then skips ahead.

Leave a comment:

• VectraMan
    replied
    but like the idea of seeing how the world collapses due to the zombie apocalypse!
    Wasn't that what The Walking Dead was about?

I gave up watching after the first series.

Leave a comment:

• SlipTheJab
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    Oh, not the same as "the walking dead"
    Nope.

Leave a comment:

• SlipTheJab
    replied
    Originally posted by TheLordDave View Post
    Anyone watching it? I'm quite impressed so far.
    So so for me. First episode so giving it some leeway, its got a lot to live up to but like the idea of seeing how the world collapses due to the zombie apocalypse!

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Oh, not the same as "the walking dead"

Leave a comment:

• psychocandy
    replied
    Originally posted by TheLordDave View Post
    Recorded it but not watched it yet. I've got Sky and I see its on a BT channel and this episode is marked freeview.

Does this mena they're not going to let me watch after the 1st episode?

Leave a comment:

• TheLordDave
    started a topic Fear the walking dead

Fear the walking dead

Working...
X