• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "For sale - 4.5m Hobbit Home"

Collapse

• OwlHoot
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    It's gonna be very echo'y and cold with all the marble and bear walls.
    You mean bears hibernate there in the winter?

Well I was interested, but that's put me right off.

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    I bet Great Uncle Bulgaria is kicking himself now after to selling up to La La and Dipsy in the early 90s.
    I want some of what you are taking....

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Fab looking house that but certainly looks like a case of fur coat/no knickers. It's gonna be very echo'y and cold with all the marble and bear walls. The access to the patio is through a bedroom and so on. Will be dark and miserable on grey days or the sun isn't overhead as well.

Looks great from the outset but I bet it's functionality falls apart when you go look at it.

Still, at 4.5M I might get it just to hideaway for a bit of me time...

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    I bet Great Uncle Bulgaria is kicking himself now after to selling up to La La and Dipsy in the early 90s.

Leave a comment:

• Martin@AS Financial
    started a topic For sale - 4.5m Hobbit Home

For sale - 4.5m Hobbit Home

From the Telegraph:

The invisible £4.5m home: underground Hampstead Heath house up for sale - Telegraph

Property particulars:

East Heath Road, Hampstead, London, NW3 | Aston Chase - Properties of Distinction

Working...
X