• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Corbyn says Hezbollah are his friends"

Collapse

• MicrosoftBob
    replied
    Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
    He now also wants to segregate public transport for men and women just like his muslim friends:

Jeremy Corbyn raises possibility of women-only train carriages | Politics | The Guardian
    Hamas and Hezbollah would approve

Leave a comment:

• pjclarke
    replied
    Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
    He now also wants to segregate public transport for men and women just like his muslim friends:

Jeremy Corbyn raises possibility of women-only train carriages | Politics | The Guardian
    Liar. But he does seem to think this is a problem worth addressing ...

Sex offences on trains and stations reach record level - BBC News

Leave a comment:

• Eirikur
    replied

Leave a comment:

• SandyD
    replied
    Not sure, I may another day when I am working from home, but don't fancy doing it from work.

Leave a comment:

• LondonManc
    replied
    Originally posted by SandyD View Post
    Corbyn's office just mailed me back saying its best for me to call 08450922299 who would help me with my queries about the new budget issues (Divs/ BTLs/Travel)
    That's the general Labour Party number. Are you going to ring them?

Leave a comment:

• SandyD
    replied
    Originally posted by SlipTheJab View Post
    Hey we all need to pay a bit more, pensioners need to stop being treated as special cases
    I think they should.. I should too when I decide to retire... if one spends 40 to 50 years paying huge taxes plus supporting their young family (if not families for those who divorce) why shouldn't they have a break when they are too old ? Plus their health / strength is not as good as the younger people so they may require extra expenses just because of that.

Leave a comment:

• SlipTheJab
    replied
    Think many including middle-class pensioners buy in stocks and shares that brings dividends.
    This plus their pension or like us perhaps a BTL they invested in instead of a private pension will push them above the higher tax limit, but even if it didn't where they didn't pay tax before this means they would... according to many radio programs I heard when the budget came out, most pensioners called the radio and complained about the divie issues, didn't hear any contractors / small business complaining about it !
    Hey we all need to pay a bit more, pensioners need to stop being treated as special cases is all I'm saying

Leave a comment:

• SandyD
    replied
    Corbyn's office just mailed me back saying its best for me to call 08450922299 who would help me with my queries about the new budget issues (Divs/ BTLs/Travel)

Leave a comment:

• SandyD
    replied
    Have to be quite a large shares portfolio to be getting 5k in divvies each year surely? Not sure how many of then fall into this category.
    Think many including middle-class pensioners buy in stocks and shares that brings dividends.
    This plus their pension or like us perhaps a BTL they invested in instead of a private pension will push them above the higher tax limit, but even if it didn't where they didn't pay tax before this means they would... according to many radio programs I heard when the budget came out, most pensioners called the radio and complained about the divie issues, didn't hear any contractors / small business complaining about it !
    Last edited by SandyD; 25 August 2015, 13:52.

Leave a comment:

• SlipTheJab
    replied
    As I registered with the labour party, I did send Corby an email about that, asked him precise questions about the new budget changes... will see what his reply is... I do hope he does reply !

btw do you mean pensioners are getting away scott free?? don't think this is right, they are affected a lot with the new div rules.
    Have to be quite a large shares portfolio to be getting 5k in divvies each year surely? Not sure how many of then fall into this category.

Leave a comment:

• SandyD
    replied
    Agree I would pay more also. What I object to with the current government is them hitting the small man while big business get away Scott free. If Corby can level the playing field then yes I will pay more tax (that includes not shafting young people like what Cameron has been doing). Oh and sort out the Pensioners, only reason why they've got away Scott free is that they are solid Tory voters.
    As I registered with the labour party, I did send Corby an email about that, asked him precise questions about the new budget changes... will see what his reply is... I do hope he does reply !

btw do you mean pensioners are getting away scott free?? don't think this is right, they are affected a lot with the new div rules.

Leave a comment:

• SlipTheJab
    replied
    Originally posted by Jog On View Post
    +1

I'll happily pay more if we get a better, fairer society without a bunch of corrupt fat pigs siphoning off our tax money and public services to the 1%

Anything has to be better than what we've got now and massive sweeping change is clearly what a lot of people want.
    Agree I would pay more also. What I object to with the current government is them hitting the small man while big business get away Scott free. If Corby can level the playing field then yes I will pay more tax (that includes not shafting young people like what Cameron has been doing). Oh and sort out the Pensioners, only reason why they've got away Scott free is that they are solid Tory voters.

Leave a comment:

• SlipTheJab
    replied
    Originally posted by NorthWestPerm2Contr View Post
    The only ones putting their lives on the line to fight IS are Iran and co, so effectively they are defending us from that cancer spreading and hitting us even harder. Like it or not the west has to be pragmatic and to its credit it is doing just that - Iran deal, UK embassy, corbyn referring to hezbollah as "friends".
    Didn't your last big dog Ayatollah come up with the Rushdie fatwa, after spending a nice few years relaxing in France (that decadent west), don't pretend Iran is any different, they are the opposite side of the coin to those Saudi twunts.

Leave a comment:

• CloudWalker
    replied
    Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
    Islam as a religion is seven hundred years behind Christianity. Christians were burning any woman they didn't like and called a witch seven hundred years ago. Can Islam evolve in the same way in that time? Personally I doubt it because it's more than just a religion, with the jurisprudence, etc. It's more a way of life than a religion.
    Agreed, Humanity still has centuries of cultural evolution to go through before the human mind is smart enough to realise there's no such thing Cloud Fairies. AKA Gods

Check you god : Godchecker.com - Your Guide To The Gods

Leave a comment:

• SlipTheJab
    replied
    Originally posted by MicrosoftBob View Post
    How do you expect that he won't do this ?

Whilst Islamism is against everything the left pretends to believe in, as long as Islamists are against the West, lefties want to promote Islam. Hence why lefties like Jeremy Corbyn go out of their way to be friends with Islamic extremists.

Corbyn indulges radical Islam, and by extension all that comes with it the subjugation of women; the murder of homosexuals in compliance with sharia law; the racism, the anti-Semitic conspiracy theories; the denial of democratic rights, the demand to create a global caliphate, the denial of religious freedom, the sharia-prescribed death penalties for blasphemy and apostasy etc etc

Meanwhile his views and his friends hardly portray him as a supporter of British values
    You don't half talk some bollox, why not just be upfront about your pro Israeli agenda?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X