• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "******* Mersey Crossing!"

Collapse

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    So take one of the tunnels

Or you could use the Runcorn bridge, if you can cope with having to go to Runcorn.

I love that bridge. I use it to take baby bp to Knowsley safari park from North Wales.

I love even more the chemical plant.

Alas they are building a new bridge. There is an exhibition about it at the catalyst bridge.

Maybe you could do a Monday link on it? I would love that!

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied
    Originally posted by NickFitz View Post

Or you could use the Runcorn bridge, if you can cope with having to go to Runcorn.
    Or if you wait a few years you can use the new bridge which is currently being built

still have to go through Runcorn mind you but looking at the state of the roads and what is being dug up you are more likely to be going over it.

Leave a comment:

• MicrosoftBob
    replied
    You have to aspire to a holiday at Talacre to understand (probably)

Leave a comment:

• BoredBloke
    replied
    You could even drive down to Stockport where the Mersey is tiny and much easier to cross!

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    started a topic ******* Mersey Crossing!

******* Mersey Crossing!

I hate that song

Working...
X