• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Anyone fancy winning a cookbook?"

Collapse

• norrahe
    replied
    Gratuitous *bump*

There's still time to get your entry in and also a new recipe for loaded potato skins on t'blog Kitchen Exile: Loaded potato skins

Leave a comment:

• norrahe
    replied
    Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    Do I need to dislike and re-like?

Although I also have quite a selection of cookery books - they kinda fall into the 'self help' category, bought with good intentions, but never opened...
    You have the option to share as well

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied

I didn't know he could cook

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Do I need to dislike and re-like?

Although I also have quite a selection of cookery books - they kinda fall into the 'self help' category, bought with good intentions, but never opened...

Leave a comment:

• FatLazyContractor
    replied
    Originally posted by norrahe View Post
    I was given a copy one of hers once, I left it behind after a move.

Deliberately

It was tulipe

Who cares what she cooks lass?!

Leave a comment:

• Platypus
    replied
    I do do Facepage so I liked your page

Leave a comment:

• TykeMerc
    replied
    I don't do the Facebook thing either, but nice one on the page and the cooking exploits and achievements over the last year. I've seen some of the Nigel Slater cookery programmes, he's one of the minority of TV cooks I respect.

Leave a comment:

• norrahe
    replied
    Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
    Nigel Slater?

Would have participated if it was Nigella Lawson
    I was given a copy one of hers once, I left it behind after a move.

Deliberately

It was tulipe

Leave a comment:

• I just need to test it
    replied
    Fresh from my cookery course in the Cotswolds I have liked this page. If I win then it is a clear sign that I must give up writing mediocre code and instead begin a new career in the kitchen.

Leave a comment:

• FatLazyContractor
    replied
    Nigel Slater?

Would have participated if it was Nigella Lawson

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    Just wandered over to the cookery bookshelves to confirm I have a copy.

"If there is anything better to eat than a plate of hot, salty chips with a bottle of ice-cold beer, I have never found it"

He has a point IMHO. Nom.

Leave a comment:

• Halo Jones
    replied
    Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
    You've finally realised that it's possible to have too many cookbooks, haven't you?
    Blasphemer !!

Leave a comment:

• norrahe
    replied
    Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
    You've finally realised that it's possible to have too many cookbooks, haven't you?
    I'm not giving away my own copy, you must be nuts

Leave a comment:

• chef
    replied
    damn it, i already have that one

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied
    I don't do Facebook, but I've "liked" you on this page if that helps

Leave a comment:

Working...
X