• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: £5 to invest

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "£5 to invest"

Collapse

• greenlake
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    I have £5 to invest.

Aim is to turn it into £1000 as quickly as possible.
    Think bigger. For just £3.95, you can become a millionaire....

One Million Pound Note: Amazon.co.uk: Toys & Games

Leave a comment:

• Danglekt
    replied
    buy failing company with 7 sqillion of debts through you ltd company giving assurances that you want to save people's jobs and support the local economy.

Sell all remaining assets, property, equipment, stock and raid staff pension pot

Fold your ltd company

Delight in the misery caused to others vs. your overflowing bank account from the distance of a country without an extradition treaty.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Team up with somebody else with another fiver and buy Rover from BMW, then pay yourself millions...

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied

Leave a comment:

• PurpleGorilla
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    What a load of BS.

You can't possibly buy a cake and a fancy coffee for £5 in the south
    You can with a senior citizens discount.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    I spent the £5 on a fancy coffee and a cake, when upon realisation, my house had gone up £1000 since posting this thread.

Which was nice.

What a load of BS.

You can't possibly buy a cake and a fancy coffee for £5 in the south

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    I have £5 to invest.

Aim is to turn it into £1000 as quickly as possible.
    You need a decent dead cert 200-1 shot to come in.

We can offer

Suity to be the biological father of at least one child 200-1
    AtW to win Birmingham entrepreneur of the year 200-1
    Admin to fix Jobstats.co.uk 200-1
    Would Mich 'Mary Poppins' 200-1
    Brillopad to jointly win Father Of the Year and Husband of the Year 2015 - 2000000-1

What's do you fancy?

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    I spent the £5 on a fancy coffee and a cake, when upon realisation, my house had gone up £1000 since posting this thread.

Which was nice.

Leave a comment:

• PurpleGorilla
    replied
    Stick it on 'baby boomer' running at 14:10 at Ascot.

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied
    Originally posted by unixman View Post
    I have a lucrative Plan B investing in the pasta mines of outer Kamchatka. I'll cut you in, minimum investment £5, only one per household.
    Or you could mine pasta from inside a neutron star

Snag is the nearest ones are some way further than even Kamchatka, and the gravity and heat and magnetic fields might be a problem

Leave a comment:

• Bacchus
    replied
    Come on where's your creativity!

How can I turn £5 into £1000, low risk, and quickly.
    spend it on a travel card and go and do a day's contracting in London

Simple.

Leave a comment:

• alphadog
    replied
    How about buying a financial services company by forcing it to take out a loan to pay for you to purchase them. Right out of the Richard Branson playbook. Boom.

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Come on where's your creativity!

How can I turn £5 into £1000, low risk, and quickly.

Leave a comment:

• alphadog
    replied
    Should be enough for a deposit on a BTL in Plauen (Germany)...

2 Zimmer Dachgeschosswohnung zum Kauf in Plauen mit 48 qm (ScoutId 74576152)

Leave a comment:

• unixman
    replied
    I have a lucrative Plan B investing in the pasta mines of outer Kamchatka. I'll cut you in, minimum investment £5, only one per household.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X