• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "ISIS are getting scarily inventive...."

Collapse

• darmstadt
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Agreed. But even the ruskies failed in Afghanistan. We should never have got involved.
    Yeah, but when Bubba says 'bend over...'

Leave a comment:

• CloudWalker
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Agreed. But even the ruskies failed in Afghanistan. We should never have got involved.
    Because America was helping the Mujahideen

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied

Leave a comment:

• alluvial
    replied
    Originally posted by tarbera View Post
    The Russians don't mess about with retaliations normally (and never reported by western media) but in this case I doubt it
    Indeed: https://www.chroniclesmagazine.org/h...oviet-lessons/

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    Originally posted by tarbera View Post
    The Russians don't mess about with retaliations normally (and never reported by western media) but in this case I doubt it
    They'll just send in Alpha Group: https://en.wikipedia.org/?title=Alpha_Group

Leave a comment:

• tarbera
    replied
    Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
    I wonder if Russia will retaliate soon as there's going to be a couple of dead Russians there soon: Russian Police Seek Gay, Transgender Islamic State Suspects

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    with Cojak as a desperate teenage runaway looking for love with a bearded AtW virgin Jihadist.
    There's an image I don't want to retain!!!

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    Originally posted by lilelvis2000 View Post
    Just where do you think they get their equipment? On one hand the USA/UK need to shut down ISIS. On the other hand the weapons makers are minting money. tough choice.

its rather ironic that the complaint about the muslim is they are medevil and archaic already, and now they are to be "bombed into the stone age". Is that not the opposite of what needs to happen?
    Bombed into the stone age is an old war American adage, I think it has been used since the second world war and in every subsequent war they have engaged in since.

But like a fat burd who tries on a pair of skinny jeans then tries to convince themselves that it all looks well I think many 'moderate' Muslims know there is something off with the Koran.

Leave a comment:

• lilelvis2000
    replied
    Originally posted by minestrone View Post
    I really don't know why anyone would want to republish any of their images on here. I don't want to see anything they do.

Other than that Obama, Ms Clinton and Kerry have left this festering sore to continue untreated, hopefully when Bush gets in the Whitehouse they will send in the B52s and bomb these fookers back to the stone age this time and keep them there.
    Just where do you think they get their equipment? On one hand the USA/UK need to shut down ISIS. On the other hand the weapons makers are minting money. tough choice.

its rather ironic that the complaint about the muslim is they are medevil and archaic already, and now they are to be "bombed into the stone age". Is that not the opposite of what needs to happen?
    Last edited by lilelvis2000; 24 June 2015, 20:02.

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    I really don't know why anyone would want to republish any of their images on here. I don't want to see anything they do.

Other than that Obama, Ms Clinton and Kerry have left this festering sore to continue untreated, hopefully when Bush gets in the Whitehouse they will send in the B52s and bomb these fookers back to the stone age this time and keep them there.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Minestrone will play Jihadi John, with Cojak as a desperate teenage runaway looking for love with a bearded AtW virgin Jihadist.
    you going to play the fat Mullah that thinks he is in charge?

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    I wonder if Russia will retaliate soon as there's going to be a couple of dead Russians there soon: Russian Police Seek Gay, Transgender Islamic State Suspects

Leave a comment:

• SpontaneousOrder
    replied
    There's a vid on live leak of guys getting their head's exploded with a 50 cal, and generally exploded with anti aircraft guns.

Probably one of the nice ways to go tbh, but those ****ers are sub-human.

And as much as I disapprove all of the interventionist wars of recent times, I think if the west weren't so self-loathing and had some pride, we could wipe IS out in a matter of weeks.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by alreadypacked View Post
    It's like, they are already planning what the movie about them will be.
    Minestrone will play Jihadi John, with Cojak as a desperate teenage runaway looking for love with a bearded AtW virgin Jihadist.

Leave a comment:

• alreadypacked
    replied
    It's like, they are already planning what the movie about them will be.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X