• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Fathers day

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Fathers day"

Collapse

• vetran
    replied
    couple of beer glasses with sweeties in, pens, junk tote for by the front door for wallet & keys (I think that is to avoid me running round the house complaining I can't find my keys). Of course being a special day I got Essex!

Leave a comment:

• DodgyAgent
    replied
    Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
    I got Middlesex.
    I didn't get any sex

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied
    but late but...

some chocolate
    a book
    two games for PS4 (look like the came from bargain bin)
    coffee n croissant in bed!

Leave a comment:

• Doggy Styles
    replied
    I got Middlesex.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post
    Bottle of Jamesons from one son, Taylors LBV Port from another and a few pints in the pubs last night. I can't claim to feel short changed on the Fathers Day front.
    The Mrs sent MF04 to the off license for a bottle of Jamesons and a packet of fags and they called social services. Disgraceful

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Hand made cards. An ironman action figure(doll?) which baby bp has commandeered.

I am really pleased!

Leave a comment:

• TykeMerc
    replied
    Bottle of Jamesons from one son, Taylors LBV Port from another and a few pints in the pubs last night. I can't claim to feel short changed on the Fathers Day front.

Leave a comment:

• barrydidit
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Standards are dropping.
    Maybe they spent all their money on their biological father?

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    started a topic Fathers day

Fathers day

Couple of bought cards, genius at work sign for my office, a car freshener and chocolate bar & I had to ask three times for a cup of tea in bed. Standards are dropping.

What did everyone else get?

Working...
X