• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Anybody else had (an attempt at) their account (being) broken into?"

Collapse

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    I have lost count of the number of times some git has logged on and made embarrassing posts using my account.
    Luckily it's always when I am pissed up so I don't need to use it myself
    I think we know when your account has been broken into. When your posts make sense.....

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    I have lost count of the number of times some git has logged on and made embarrassing posts using my account.
    Luckily it's always when I am pissed up so I don't need to use it myself

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by Unix View Post
    eek and TykeMerc seem to be obsessed by you suity so I reckon it's one of them.
    Thank you Inspector Clueless....

Leave a comment:

• Unix
    replied
    eek and TykeMerc seem to be obsessed by you suity so I reckon it's one of them.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    I bet yours is CSASucks or some combination.
    Actually it is MrsMFSucks. All the male posters round here know that Except you....

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    ILoveMF

Still no luck.

How long does one have to be a regular poster for to get access to the CUK clique?
    I bet yours is CSASucks or some combination.

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    But it does get the wrinkles out.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by WordIsBond View Post
    Dear Mod

This is General, where any idiot can post almost any inanity that penetrates the space in his head normally occupied by a brain.

To answer your question, then, I'm one of those "any idiots" and it wasn't advice.

Warmest regards
    WIB

I don't know, but if it happens to me, I hope someone tells me I've been here too long.
    You have general perfectly sussed! You really should post more and become a regular...

If people have a go at other posters for being attention seeking, it gives them attention! Ironing does not even come close to describing it....

Leave a comment:

• WordIsBond
    replied
    Originally posted by cojak View Post
    And who are you WIB, to advise such a thing to a regular poster?
    Dear Mod

This is General, where any idiot can post almost any inanity that penetrates the space in his head normally occupied by a brain.

To answer your question, then, I'm one of those "any idiots" and it wasn't advice.

Warmest regards
    WIB

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    How long does one have to be a regular poster for to get access to the CUK clique?
    I don't know, but if it happens to me, I hope someone tells me I've been here too long.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Bedwetter
    Flouncer99
    Diva123
    B3ng3r
    Password123

Damn! Still no luck.
    ILoveMF

Still no luck.

Originally posted by cojak View Post
    And who are you WIB, to advise such a thing to a regular poster?

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    Not guessing required when you embed it in your post...

But WHS, some idiot being an idiot.
    The poster has run his time. Both threads on this page are victim threads started by the poster. Tedious.

He'd grown a pair last year but looks like he's packed them away for good now. Mods please carry out his instructions and cancel his membership.

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Seriously get a life. I've given up the number of times some idiot has tried to guess my password on this site. It's not all about you all the time.
    Not guessing required when you embed it in your post...

But WHS, some idiot being an idiot.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    00:15 this morning.

So someone used a Tor node to try and access my CUK account. That seems pretty ominous.

I think maybe the account should be locked.

It's not like I can actually use it on here. And I don't want it falling into the wrong hands.
    Seriously get a life. I've given up the number of times some idiot has tried to guess my password on this site. It's not all about you all the time.

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    Title of thread updated for accuracy. And as an abuse of power.
    Yep. Awesome moderating NAT. Well done.

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    This is a Tor Exit Router

What time did you get the email?
    00:15 this morning.

So someone used a Tor node to try and access my CUK account. That seems pretty ominous.

I think maybe the account should be locked.

It's not like I can actually use it on here. And I don't want it falling into the wrong hands.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X