• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: All cut up

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "All cut up"

Collapse

• SimonMac
    replied
    The fake revenge stunt that fooled nearly everyone - BBC News

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by Ruprect View Post
    How did they share the power tools?

I assume he gave her 2 batteries & sawed the Dildo in half.

Leave a comment:

• TykeMerc
    replied
    Originally posted by Ruprect View Post

Bloody carefully I'd hope.

Leave a comment:

• Ruprect
    replied

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    Lucky they didn't have a cat

Leave a comment:

• FatLazyContractor
    replied
    Normal behaviour that, for a distraught German.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    started a topic All cut up

All cut up

eBay user chops EVERYTHING he owns in two to sell after split with girlfriend | Daily Mail Online

I’ve left my other half: Spurned boyfriend chops EVERYTHING he and his girlfriend owned in two after they split up... including a car, TV and iPhone
    German eBay user took power tools to their most expensive possessions
    Other destroyed items include his bicycle, laptop, bed and mailbox
    He is said to have sent one half of the sabotaged items to his ex-girlfriend
    Put other half on eBay, with half his Opel car now available for less than £2
    Novel, sounds like a nutter.

Working...
X