• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Another day in Bradford ..."

Collapse

• FatLazyContractor
    replied
    Originally posted by GlenW View Post
    I live quite near to Bradford and Keighley. To give you some idea of my feelings towards Bradford, I would rather go to Keighley and that is a real tuliphole.
    Bloody geordies calling kettle black

I should take you out for an evening out in Bradford soon.

Leave a comment:

• tractor
    replied

Originally posted by Ticktock View Post
    Have you tried searching the forums to see whether someone has already asked this?
    Please see the post above where I asked my accountant to do that.

Leave a comment:

• Ticktock
    replied
    Originally posted by tractor View Post
    I see. It's kind of based on the rep points system modified by the sockies register date divided by the number of posts made?
    Have you tried searching the forums to see whether someone has already asked this?

Leave a comment:

• tractor
    replied

Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post
    I've been speculating so treating it as the number of posts in the thread when the ban gets applied, it's only speculation though since the numbering system some folks have is slightly secretive in nature.
    I see. It's kind of based on the rep points system modified by the sockies register date divided by the number of posts made?

Leave a comment:

• TykeMerc
    replied
    Originally posted by tractor View Post
    For those of us who are too old and thick, is that minutes between post and ban?

FTAOD I did call my accountant and ask but they have been tardy and didn't get back to me with the answer within 4 nanoseconds so should I kick them in to touch or should I start a new thread about that?
    I've been speculating so treating it as the number of posts in the thread when the ban gets applied, it's only speculation though since the numbering system some folks have is slightly secretive in nature.

Leave a comment:

• tractor
    replied

Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post
    Looks like 28 it is. Good guess though
    For those of us who are too old and thick, is that minutes between post and ban?

FTAOD I did call my accountant and ask but they have been tardy and didn't get back to me with the answer within 4 nanoseconds so should I kick them in to touch or should I start a new thread about that?

Leave a comment:

• TykeMerc
    replied
    Originally posted by GlenW View Post
    I live quite near to Bradford and Keighley. To give you some idea of my feelings towards Bradford, I would rather go to Keighley and that is a real tuliphole.
    Quite a generous evaluation.

Leave a comment:

• TykeMerc
    replied
    Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
    Looks like 28 it is. Good guess though

Leave a comment:

• GlenW
    replied

Leave a comment:

• DS23
    replied
    i've contracted in bradford twice. once for a week in 2008 and once for 4 months from nov 2014. that is all. apart from the fact that it rates quite high on my tulip list.

Leave a comment:

• Ticktock
    replied
    Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
    Surely not, just for saying Bradford is full of prats? Oh... wait...

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Ticktock
    replied
    Originally posted by rdglad View Post
    Arrested boy is from Religion of peace and love.
    He was a Bhuddist? I thought that was more a philosophy than a religion?

Leave a comment:

• rdglad
    replied
    Arrested boy is from Religion of peace and love.

Originally posted by Ticktock View Post
    What is? Childhood? Mobile phone worship? Being a prick?

Leave a comment:

• Ticktock
    replied
    Originally posted by rdglad View Post
    religion of peace and love
    What is? Childhood? Mobile phone worship? Being a prick?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X