• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Reverso

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Reverso"

Collapse

• expat
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost
    I thought this was a thread about the Bizarro universe.

Bizarro World - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It's a square world!

Leave a comment:

• tractor
    replied

Originally posted by zeitghost
    I thought this was a thread about the Bizarro universe.

Bizarro World - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Gawd and I thought only I was old enough to remember Bizarro!

I had a similar conversation the other day when something reminded me of 'Never mind the quality, feel the width'

Leave a comment:

• Bunk
    replied
    I thought this was another thread about watches

Leave a comment:

• tractor
    replied

There are many coding techniques that are similarly hard to understand for the experts. Case statements that exploit bitwise logic for one. Not so important now but when processor speed/ram was at a premium and OOP was in its infancy it was very useful. Now mainly to a similar extent for readability of code but some still seem to struggle with the concept.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    excel stylee.

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    started a topic Reverso

Reverso

Reverso logic !!

I have some financial reports and they display all records. The filter works by knocking records out as opposed to including records, so it's a reverse.

It's amazing watching some of the extremely clever people here heads exploding trying to understand/explain what they want. I'm the same, must go for a lie down

Working...
X