• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: FIFA Corruption...

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "FIFA Corruption..."

Collapse

• MicrosoftBob
    replied
    Originally posted by SimonMac View Post

Normally I think Lee Nelson/Simon Brodkin is a tool, but I like this one

UK prankster Simon Brodkin throws money at Fifa's Blatter - BBC News
    He did a good job winding up Kanye at Glasto as well

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied

Normally I think Lee Nelson/Simon Brodkin is a tool, but I like this one

UK prankster Simon Brodkin throws money at Fifa's Blatter - BBC News

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Generally I hate the American justice system for its overseas reach. However I hope that Blatter is extradited. Preferably to Guantanamo Bay.

Leave a comment:

• saptastic
    replied
    FIFA boss Sepp Blatter gives £342m contract to his nephew | UK | News | Daily Express

I am sure that Blatter's nephew will keep the hospitality contract from FIFA worth millions as it was nothing to do with his uncle that this contract was awarded.

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    Originally posted by tractor View Post
    Resignation swiftly followed by the news that he is now under investigation also.
    Not surprising. The journalist who's been pursuing this for ages tweeted the other day that the FBI had acted on documents and information he'd supplied, and that others, "including Blatter", were also in the firing line. TBH, I'd expected Blatter to be arrogant enough to stay until he was actually arrested, but after reading that it seemed clear that he certainly will be before too long.

Next up: F1?

Leave a comment:

• tractor
    replied

Resignation swiftly followed by the news that he is now under investigation also.

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Oh FCK. Nobody tell Tony Blair, he's looking for a new job

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    There's also been rumours of a break-in. Alledgedly they've stolen the winners of the next two world cups.

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    I love this:

Blatter told Swiss TV on Friday: “Why would I step down? That would mean I recognise that I did wrong."
    I suspect its to do with the allegations today to do with South Africa and Blatter denying it then the AP producing a letter stating that they did receive 10m from SA

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    Who had Tuesday in the sweep?

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    FIFA Corruption...

Blatters gone!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/32982449

Leave a comment:

• stek
    replied
    Originally posted by Paddy View Post
    Your room is booked...

Saw that last time I was there, son't think I'll bother this time.

It's the tallest building in Moscow, your can see Siberia from the basement......

Leave a comment:

• Paddy
    replied
    Originally posted by stek View Post
    1783 vs 1066 tho?

And should Russia give Kaliningrad back? Sorry, should Russia give Königsberg back?

And I like Russia lol! I'm off to Moscow on Sunday.....
    Your room is booked...

Leave a comment:

• tractor
    replied

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
    Blatter has been re-elected. Best thing that could have happened.
    Blatter was always going to win. He knows too much about them all.

If/when he goes down, he will take the whole lot with him.

Leave a comment:

• Doggy Styles
    replied
    Blatter has been re-elected. Best thing that could have happened.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X