• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Nothing is ruining this board"

Collapse

• suityou01
    replied
    Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    Maybe he figured there were still one or two posters that were prepared to give him the benefit of the doubt, so thought he'd come back to finish the job off properly.
    How's life in Stepford?

Leave a comment:

• fullyautomatix
    replied
    Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
    REckon this forum is still the same. Most of the posters are still nobheads.

And you are an job seekers allowance stealing waste of oxygen.

Leave a comment:

• psychocandy
    replied
    REckon this forum is still the same. Most of the posters are still nobheads.

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied
    Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
    I think you two should sort out your differences by means of a charity boxing match at the Christmas meet. All ticket sales proceeds going to the charity of the winners choosing.

What's your chosen charity Suity ?
    In the circs, it should be a boxing charity. So how about the Thai Ladyboys' Kickboxing Association

Leave a comment:

• GlenW
    replied
    Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
    I thought Corporal Jones would have done it
    As usual I'm struggling with who is who's sockie, is Corporal Jones a Suity sockie?

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post
    Probably because no-one posted the "where's Suity?" thread that feeds his attention seeking nature, that plus he spammed on a sockie or two.
    I thought Corporal Jones would have done it

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    Originally posted by eek View Post
    Don't ask, you'll only encourage him...
    I'm interested in what makes someone who hates the place and the people in it to the extent that they tell you all to **** off turn around less than a week later and come back.

Such a Damascene conversion must have some logical root, surely?

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    So what changed your mind?
    Maybe he figured there were still one or two posters that were prepared to give him the benefit of the doubt, so thought he'd come back to finish the job off properly.

Leave a comment:

• TykeMerc
    replied
    Probably because no-one posted the "where's Suity?" thread that feeds his attention seeking nature, that plus he spammed on a sockie or two.

Leave a comment:

• TestMangler
    replied
    Originally posted by Troll View Post
    Bridgwater at dawn with seconds is the time honoured CUK way shirley
    I think this would deserve a bigger audience. We might struggle to get a PPV deal, but 250 tickets shouldn't be beyond possibility.

Dodgy can get started on the ticket sales and promotion.

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    Don't ask, you'll only encourage him...

Leave a comment:

• Troll
    replied
    I think you two should sort out your differences by means of a charity boxing match at the Christmas meet.
    Bridgwater at dawn with seconds is the time honoured CUK way shirley

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    I'm about ******* done with this board now.

Hope you ******* proud of yourself you utter *****

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    I think you two should sort out your differences by means of a charity boxing match at the Christmas meet. All ticket sales proceeds going to the charity of the winners choosing.

What's your chosen charity Suity ?
    Amnesty International

Leave a comment:

• TykeMerc
    replied
    Hmm who was it that was claiming that their PM box was full of complaints from others about a few people the other day? Was it some other spamming ID?

Nah, couldn't be a pattern of posting surely?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X