• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: CNP Safe Space

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "CNP Safe Space"

Collapse

• xoggoth
    replied
    Pity man is a social animal. Much better if we just attacked each other on sight, would keep the population down. And those horrible squeally little girls up the road who annoy me so much during the school holidays. Bet they'd taste nice with fava beans and a nice chianti.

Leave a comment:

• tractor
    replied

Originally posted by alluvial View Post
    As an Englishman living in Taffland, am I allowed?
    Yes, but as a non-native, you don't get a vote.

Leave a comment:

• alluvial
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    I've been disgusted by the namby, pamby liberal love-in elsewhere in CUK.

Here at the CNP (Contractor National Party) we stand for good old English National Pride, Racist Jokes, Sexism, double standards and telling everyone about how big your wad is.

No Jocks, Paddies, taffies, women or permies.
    As an Englishman living in Taffland, am I allowed?

Leave a comment:

• FatLazyContractor
    replied
    Present sir !

Leave a comment:

• TestMangler
    replied

You bloody fat septic tanks are just so non PC.

Leave a comment:

• tractor
    replied

Contractor, we and MF in the same post?

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    started a topic CNP Safe Space

CNP Safe Space

I've been disgusted by the namby, pamby liberal love-in elsewhere in CUK.

Here at the CNP (Contractor National Party) we stand for good old English National Pride, Racist Jokes, Sexism, double standards and telling everyone about how big your wad is.

No Jocks, Paddies, taffies, women or permies.

Working...
X