• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Weekend plans?

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Weekend plans?"

Collapse

• Jubber
    replied
    Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    Servers migrating north for the summer?
    No .... to India for ever.

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Originally posted by CloudWalker View Post
    Working , doing Server Migrations..... Joy
    Servers migrating north for the summer?

Leave a comment:

• CloudWalker
    replied
    Working , doing Server Migrations..... Joy

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    Tfa...

Sfa...

Leave a comment:

• MyUserName
    replied
    Thanks for asking!

Am popping over a friend's house tonight for a games evening to cheer him up.

Tomorrow has the standard start of kids to gymnastics and wife to stunt man training thing and then the day actually starts. Nothing actually planned so will probably play with kids/do house work/make a new shield.

Sunday has the standard start of take kids and wife to church and then ad lib from there!

Leave a comment:

• Archangel
    replied
    Thanks for asking.

After a few stressful weeks we are packing up to move house early next week.

Managed to get archangel minor into a school only 2.5 miles from new house and it isn't even in special measures!

Looking forward to being a (small in acres) landowner and country bumpkin

Leave a comment:

• I just need to test it
    replied
    Thanks for asking.

We've had some quotes for building work done that I need to read through while my wife sits in a corner repeating "it's an awful lot of money. Let's not bother".

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by Dallas View Post
    Sorry I killed the thread FLC

TFA Brillo
    For the first weekend in about 6 weeks I will NOT BE WORKING
    Project live, made the programme headlines and passed audit: tick.
    CV: tick.
    Now onto the new contarct and poisoned chalice project - pays the bills!

So this weekend I shall be doing sweet FA, as in, bit of running and alot of faffing. Oh, and it was my Birthday last Tuesday; I worked late and did not tell a soul!

Happy Friday!
    So how is the training going?

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by Dallas View Post
    Oh, and it was my Birthday last Tuesday; I worked late and did not tell a soul!

21 again congrats

Leave a comment:

• Dallas
    replied
    Sorry I killed the thread FLC

TFA Brillo
    For the first weekend in about 6 weeks I will NOT BE WORKING
    Project live, made the programme headlines and passed audit: tick.
    CV: tick.
    Now onto the new contarct and poisoned chalice project - pays the bills!

So this weekend I shall be doing sweet FA, as in, bit of running and alot of faffing. Oh, and it was my Birthday last Tuesday; I worked late and did not tell a soul!

Happy Friday!

Leave a comment:

• Dallas
    replied
    Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
    Women like warriors who never give up
    ew

Leave a comment:

• FatLazyContractor
    replied
    Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
    hehe - You never give up
    Women like warriors who never give up

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied
    Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
    @MP - Fancy a holiday in Italy love?
    hehe - You never give up

I'm hiring a pneumatic drill to grub up a large concrete area to expand my potato patch and herb garden

(Hired a large petrol driven circular saw last weekend to cut the concrete round the borders. God those things are dangerous - While cutting they constantly want to get away from one, like trying to hold back a large bull terrier, and when you turn round while it is ticking over there are weird gyroscopic effects that make it feel like the saw has a mind of its own. My neighbour thought the huge cloud of dust and sparks was a new volcano suddenly springing up out of nowhere!)

Leave a comment:

• rootsnall
    replied
    Going fishing this afternoon, permie perks, wfh and an early finish g

And then family stuff for the rest of the weekend.

Leave a comment:

• FatLazyContractor
    replied
    @MP - Fancy a holiday in Italy love?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X