• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Roger Rabbit

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Roger Rabbit"

Collapse

• xoggoth
    replied
    the equivalent of the hand-job in the back alley end of the market.
    Nah! That's our RR all right! I remember those exact words from last time. And the time before that!

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Not being an IT Contractor. Rog has been unable to work out how to set up a new account after the board changed last year.

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan
    Moderator!!! Ban this man!!!
    Steady mate, RR is a legend round here.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Just checking. You were posting drivel. Its been so long I couldnt remember how much of it you posted.

Moderator!!! Ban this man!!!

Leave a comment:

• Jesus
    replied
    Sex Wees all round

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    Originally posted by roger rabbit
    But I don't advise IT contractors, which is the equivalent of the hand-job in the back alley end of the market.
    That's our Rog! Welcome back Sir, the board has been the poorer for your absence.

Leave a comment:

• AlfredJPruffock
    replied
    Originally posted by roger rabbit
    Indeed tis me MF.

I am, as ever, a tax adviser, as you know.

But I don't advise IT contractors, which is the equivalent of the hand-job in the back alley end of the market.
    Jings !

How the Devil are you RR ?

Leave a comment:

• roger rabbit
    replied
    Indeed tis me MF.

I am, as ever, a tax adviser, as you know.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    started a topic Roger Rabbit

Roger Rabbit

Was it that you do again for a living? As I dont believe you is the real Rog

Working...
X