• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "The Ultimate Political Party Manifesto"

Collapse

• darmstadt
    replied
    Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post

I've got a boat

I take it you're the one who took the only lifejacket

Leave a comment:

• DodgyAgent
    replied
    Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
    Hedging my bets. Actually I know of a lot of Brits here in Germany who have done the same thing since Germany allowed EU people who have lived in the country for many years to get a German passport. In other words, we'll have free movement whereas you'll be stuck

I've got a boat

Leave a comment:

• DodgyAgent
    replied
    On twitter today Jonathan Portes (Director, National Institute of Economic and Social Research. Economics, especially fiscal policy, labour markets and immigration.) who is a well known and impartial commentator/expert has tweeted:

Credit to @UKIP for getting @Cebr_uk to cost manifesto: Fiscal Plan Very thin in parts, but still much better than other parties.

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    Of course you do
    Hedging my bets. Actually I know of a lot of Brits here in Germany who have done the same thing since Germany allowed EU people who have lived in the country for many years to get a German passport. In other words, we'll have free movement whereas you'll be stuck

Leave a comment:

• DodgyAgent
    replied
    (holding both a UK passport and a German one)
    Of course you do

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    I holiday in the UK - not far from Clacton. You should try it it will be all you can afford.
    I don't think so as I won't need a visa to go anywhere in Europe (holding both a UK passport and a German one) and it'll be nice and cheap, not mention better weather

Leave a comment:

• DodgyAgent
    replied
    I don't need a German visa. How about your yearly holiday to Benidorm? Looks like it'll be Clacton in the future
    I holiday in the UK - not far from Clacton. You should try it it will be all you can afford.

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    Looking forward to seeing your german visa application lying in the same bin as the asylum seekers?
    I don't need a German visa. How about your yearly holiday to Benidorm? Looks like it'll be Clacton in the future

Leave a comment:

• DodgyAgent
    replied
    Not mine, I couldn't give a tulip about him. I just think that him, his party and their followers are quite possibly the best comedy act to come out of the UK in a long time. Pray continue showing the world that the British can also produce world class morons like the Tea Party, the AfD, Dansk Folkeparti, Lega Nord, et. al. and small minded people believe that what they say is real. Keep it up (its a shame Spitting Image is no longer running, they'd have a great time)
    Looking forward to seeing your german visa application lying in the same bin as the asylum seekers?

Leave a comment:

• Scruff
    replied
    I'm a Forin and think UKIP are on the button 😊

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    Wow you lot are really tulipting yourself Nige is going to cook your golden EU goose.

Not mine, I couldn't give a tulip about him. I just think that him, his party and their followers are quite possibly the best comedy act to come out of the UK in a long time. Pray continue showing the world that the British can also produce world class morons like the Tea Party, the AfD, Dansk Folkeparti, Lega Nord, et. al. and small minded people believe that what they say is real. Keep it up (its a shame Spitting Image is no longer running, they'd have a great time)

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    Wow you lot are really tulipting yourself Nige is going to cook your golden EU goose ruin the country and make it a laughing stock to the world.
    FTFY.

More worried that muppets like you are going to give us a Labour/SNP government.

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Wow you lot are really tulipting yourself Nige is going to cook your golden EU goose.

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    The real author....

Leave a comment:

• Platypus
    replied
    Al Murray has already pledged that all beer will be 1p a pint.

Aren't you keeping up with these election promises?!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X