• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Still at Stansted

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Still at Stansted"

Collapse

• SimonMac
    replied
    easyJet's iOS app is now your personal guide to Gatwick

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    I am sitting in the hotel bar with a travellers ale. Happy Suity :

Prost!

Leave a comment:

• barrydidit
    replied
    Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    Just landed
    Next thread - how the Germans only hold a room booking till 10pm. Then charge the card used for the booking. And let the room out to Polish hookers for the rest of the night.

Leave a comment:

• TykeMerc
    replied
    Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
    Has he landed yet? Did I manage to do a full day sat in my pants WFH, then hop in a taxi to the airport, get myself to the correct gate via the lounge, fly to Amsterdam, have a cheeky glass of wine in the crown lounge, get myself to the correct gate a second time and fly to Germany before him?

Seems so and it appears your truth is stranger yet more credible than his lies.

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Just landed

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    Has he landed yet? Did I manage to do a full day sat in my pants WFH, then hop in a taxi to the airport, get myself to the correct gate via the lounge, fly to Amsterdam, have a cheeky glass of wine in the crown lounge, get myself to the correct gate a second time and fly to Germany before him?

Leave a comment:

• FatLazyContractor
    replied
    Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
    He's missed the plane, again....
    You clicked the wrong person. Here's Suity.

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    He's missed the plane, again....

Leave a comment:

• TestMangler
    replied
    Sat in departures with the rest of the other disenfranchised passengers from this morning. All vowing never to use Ryanair again.

GermanWings check in staff also saying this is a frequent occurrence at Stansted with Ryanair, they treat you like crap and they don't know how they get away with it.
    That's a bit strong Suity. Think of all the uses they have.

For example, had the suicidal pilot from GermanWings actually been a Ryanair pilot, the alps plane crash would have taken place in a replacement bus service and fewer people would have died.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Sat in departures with the rest of the other disenfranchised passengers from this morning. All vowing never to use Ryanair again.

GermanWings check in staff also saying this is a frequent occurrence at Stansted with Ryanair, they treat you like crap and they don't know how they get away with it.
    Maybe the Germans are preparing your arrest warrant for data misuse?

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied

Leave a comment:

• fullyautomatix
    replied
    Has anybody got any compassion for our contractor friend ? Anybody ? Nobody ?

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    We're not talking about my hectic jetset lifestyle were talking about another fckwit.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    <cranes forward rubbing chin>

Ahah!
    Cough

http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...ml#post1714293

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
    We're not talking about my hectic jetset lifestyle were talking about another fckwit.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X