• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Ryanair Passenger Names"

Collapse

• FatLazyContractor
    replied
    Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    Did I mention I also tried to fly with them this morning, but they took my money and fooked off without me and 13 other poor saps.

A regular occurrence on this particular flight according to Stansted staff.

Seriously rather fly HermanVings
    If that were the truth, the flight would have flown empty. You and the other 13 cretins were highly incompetent to find the right terminal.

Why take a dump in the open and rub your arse on Ryanair's face?!

Thanks!

PS - HTH

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Did I mention I also tried to fly with them this morning, but they took my money and fooked off without me and 13 other poor saps.

A regular occurrence on this particular flight according to Stansted staff.

Seriously rather fly HermanVings

Leave a comment:

• I just need to test it
    replied
    Ryanair Passenger Names

Actually a woman got booted off our Ryanair flight owing to a "documentation irregularity". She spent long enough going through her stuff to ensure we took off 30 mins late though how she even made it onto the plane without the required paperwork wasn't clear.

I'm flying with them again on Thursday. Can't wait.

Leave a comment:

• rhubarb
    replied
    Originally posted by psychocandy View Post

Complain and they tell you get on the plane or not - your choice. Awful indeed.
    Not cool?

Leave a comment:

• psychocandy
    replied
    Flew Ryaniar for first time last week. Complete crap.

Dont give a monkeys about their passengers.

Bag drop means queuing for 45 mins then legging it to the gate so you dont miss the flight. Not so easy with two kids, and a wife who walks with crutches (yes the special assistance booked was a no show).

And forget paying extra for priority boarding to get on the plane first with kids/wife and make sure your hand luggage gets on/

By the time you get there they'll have let everyone else on and will take cabin baggage off you anyway. Great ryanair there goes the baby food.

Complain and they tell you get on the plane or not - your choice. Awful indeed.

Leave a comment:

• JRCT
    replied
    Originally posted by I just need to test it View Post
    Where do Ryanair stow the sickbags? I flew with them for the first time last Thursday. It was a pretty bumpy flight and I feared the lady in the middle seat beside me was going to hurl. But not a sickbag in sight.

The life jackets were behind a panel above our heads. I wondered if sick bags were there too, but figured I might incur a charge for inappropriate use of the button.
    20 years ago, I was on a ferry from Harwich to Esbjerg. It was a horrendous crossing. I grabbed a sickbag and written on the bag were the words "Even the toughest sailors get seasick".

I'll never forget that. It made me feel a little bit tough, instead of the quivering wreck who really just wanted a cuddle from his mum.

Leave a comment:

• I just need to test it
    replied
    Where do Ryanair stow the sickbags? I flew with them for the first time last Thursday. It was a pretty bumpy flight and I feared the lady in the middle seat beside me was going to hurl. But not a sickbag in sight.

The life jackets were behind a panel above our heads. I wondered if sick bags were there too, but figured I might incur a charge for inappropriate use of the button.

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Originally posted by GlenW View Post
    I tried to check-in online and the Ryanair website wouldn't let me because No1 son has the same name as me. I had to go through all the screens asking if I want insurance, car hire, transfers or a hotel, then it popped up a message saying two passengers can't have the same name.

So I downloaded the Ryanair Android app onto my phone and checked in no problem. WTF?

We've used Ryanair before with no problems and our names have always been the same of course.
    I couldn't pay for a flight on their web site this morning as I could not select UK as country of origin. If I was from Albania then I would have been ok. Or any other EU country. But not UK.

It looks like development of their web site has been outsourced to a low skilled, cheap, non domiciled organisation.

Leave a comment:

• GlenW
    replied
    Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
    They are the most arrogant middle aged b!tches in the airline industry
    Not on any of the KLM flights I have been on, about 12 I reckon, polite, friendly and extremely fanciable in my experience. Now Delta, their partner airline, is a different matter.

Leave a comment:

• Eirikur
    replied
    Maybe not, but they do have the most attractive trolley dollies.
    They are the most arrogant middle aged b!tches in the airline industry

Leave a comment:

• GlenW
    replied
    Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
    KLM don't have a first class
    Maybe not, but they do have the most attractive trolley dollies.

Leave a comment:

• Eirikur
    replied
    KLM don't do direct flights from LBA to Riga. I am using them for my summer trip though and will bear your suggestion in mind.
    KLM don't have a first class

Leave a comment:

• FatLazyContractor
    replied
    I couldn't maintain a stalk for that long!
    Ok, brb. Let me deal with these fecking Scots first

Leave a comment:

• GlenW
    replied
    Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
    Massive FAIL ! Shoot me.

You could fly on an A380 into Dubai and take a 777 from Dubai
    I couldn't maintain a stalk for that long!

Leave a comment:

• FatLazyContractor
    replied
    KLM don't do direct flights from LBA to Riga. I am using them for my summer trip though and will bear your suggestion in mind.
    Massive FAIL ! Shoot me.

You could fly on an A380 into Dubai and take a 777 from Dubai

Leave a comment:

Working...
X