• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Ryanair Passenger Names

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flew Ryaniar for first time last week. Complete crap.

Dont give a monkeys about their passengers.

Bag drop means queuing for 45 mins then legging it to the gate so you dont miss the flight. Not so easy with two kids, and a wife who walks with crutches (yes the special assistance booked was a no show).

And forget paying extra for priority boarding to get on the plane first with kids/wife and make sure your hand luggage gets on/

By the time you get there they'll have let everyone else on and will take cabin baggage off you anyway. Great ryanair there goes the baby food.

Complain and they tell you get on the plane or not - your choice. Awful indeed.
    Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by psychocandy View Post

Complain and they tell you get on the plane or not - your choice. Awful indeed.
      Not cool?

Comment

Ryanair Passenger Names

Actually a woman got booted off our Ryanair flight owing to a "documentation irregularity". She spent long enough going through her stuff to ensure we took off 30 mins late though how she even made it onto the plane without the required paperwork wasn't clear.

I'm flying with them again on Thursday. Can't wait.

Comment

Did I mention I also tried to fly with them this morning, but they took my money and fooked off without me and 13 other poor saps.

A regular occurrence on this particular flight according to Stansted staff.

Seriously rather fly HermanVings
          Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
            Did I mention I also tried to fly with them this morning, but they took my money and fooked off without me and 13 other poor saps.

A regular occurrence on this particular flight according to Stansted staff.

Seriously rather fly HermanVings
            If that were the truth, the flight would have flown empty. You and the other 13 cretins were highly incompetent to find the right terminal.

Why take a dump in the open and rub your arse on Ryanair's face?!

Thanks!

PS - HTH

Comment

Working...
            X