• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: What is this ?

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "What is this ?"

Collapse

• Ardesco
    replied
    Shouldn't that be 'Intersteller Stingray' then?

Leave a comment:

• zathras
    replied
    It's an intersteller Jellyfish returning from Earth having been hired by crocodiles to do in a certain Crocodile Hunter!

Leave a comment:

• chock
    replied
    Originally posted by Andyw
    Spin on this !
    Do you realise that it is such aspersion that concludes you are a mere child?

Are you a child or someone akin to Tim Westwood?

Leave a comment:

• Andyw
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru
    he he. You really a cretin, aren't you?

Are a cretin

HTH

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    Edit - how the feck did I manage to post that twice. Perhaps the internet Gods think Andy needs telling twice.
    Last edited by Mordac; 20 September 2006, 13:08.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Spin on this !
    he he. You really a cretin, aren't you?

Leave a comment:

• Andyw
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW
    This is too complicated for him Mordy.

Here is the easier version: andyW - Next time you are about to post something, don't!

Spin on this !

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    This is too complicated for him Mordy.

Here is the easier version: andyW - Next time you are about to post something, don't!

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    The shotgun which he dropped !!
    Andrew, here's an idea. Next time you are about to post something, ask yourself the following questions. Is this post either funny or intelligent, depending the context? Does it add something to the debate? Am I going to appear smart, or interesting? Are people going to respect me, without necessarily agreeing with me? Can we get some really good banter going here?
    I'll leave the rest to your imagination.

Leave a comment:

• Andyw
    replied
    The shotgun which he dropped !!

Leave a comment:

• hyperD
    replied
    It's probably that American with the sofa, 50 helium ballons and a shotgun.

Leave a comment:

• ChimpMaster
    replied
    No it's my pen1s which is visible from great distances.

Leave a comment:

• Ardesco
    replied
    It's prolly the ISS from a distance..

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    It's Threadeds ego, surely. Or is that orbiting a different planet?

Leave a comment:

• ChimpMaster
    replied
    Oh sh1t, THAT'S where I put the remote control!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X