• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Monkey Trading - Bath"

Collapse

• roger rabbit
    replied
    Bath was a splendid city till you threatened them with your emporium of tat.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    ", did you get contractor insurance to cover you even though teh company has a non IT business?"

Im probably pushing my luck there, which is why I never take any contracting work of any consequence.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    hmmm, deleted posts for no reasons?!?!

Leave a comment:

• mrdonuts
    replied
    insurance

marillionfan, did you get contractor insurance to cover you even though teh company has a non IT business? if so can you let me know who

thanks

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    Originally posted by Andyw
    looks like dumprawn's little poll was deleted !

Easily fixed.
    Last edited by DaveB; 21 September 2006, 13:39.

Leave a comment:

• lukemg
    replied
    What happened to the other shop ?????

Leave a comment:

• Andyw
    replied
    looks like dumprawn's little poll was deleted !

Leave a comment:

• Ardesco
    replied
    Ah ! crime capital of the UK ! that explains it then ! no wonder he commutes each day to the outer hebrides !
    Its a county muppet boy, I live in an area that is well below the national average for crime.

Leave a comment:

• Mr Crosby
    replied
    Ah ! crime capital of the UK ! that explains it then ! no wonder he commutes each day to the outer hebrides !
    Crime capital, ******* hell mate you should spend some time in some rougher inner cities.

Leave a comment:

• jlg15333
    replied
    Monkey Trading

How come you don't sell sofas? Honestly.

Leave a comment:

• Andyw
    replied
    Originally posted by Ardesco
    Northamptonshire

Leave a comment:

• Ardesco
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan
    "WTF a bloody chair that even Jesus knew how to make, costs more than a very small micro-processor "

You answered your own question there AtW. Chico has just made me an offer for Jesus's chair.

What part of the country are you in Ardesco?
    Northamptonshire

Leave a comment:

• Jesus
    replied
    Will Monkey Trading sell Code Monkeys?

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    Starting again huh ?
    OK, how about you read more slowly. Better?

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    MF - you might want to update your location and contact details, they're still showing as the Bracknell store you closed months ago. Phone number is probably wrong as well. I dunno, your prices are all wrong and no-one can get hold of you. It's a miracle you manage to sell any tat at all.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X