• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Steak and BJ day

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Steak and BJ day"

Collapse

• barrydidit
    replied
    Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
    I wouldn't have thought of that to be honest. Thanks for the heads up.

The only problem I had considered was doing it the night before bin collection day and falling asleep inside.
    That's not a problem. That's the preferred method of egress. The binmen have got 6.0 cards made up for the morning I manage a perfect dismount.

Leave a comment:

• TestMangler
    replied
    Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
    That's true that. A word of caution though...the fire brigade would only take me as far as the front door of A&E and the nurses wouldn't help me till I was inside . A very undignified Saturday night ensued.
    I wouldn't have thought of that to be honest. Thanks for the heads up.

The only problem I had considered was doing it the night before bin collection day and falling asleep inside.

Leave a comment:

• barrydidit
    replied
    Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
    Barrydidit, I'm reliably informed, has perfected the art of the self administered blow job, which is achieved, by dropping oneself, arse first, into a wheelie bin.
    That's true that. A word of caution though...the fire brigade would only take me as far as the front door of A&E and the nurses wouldn't help me till I was inside . A very undignified Saturday night ensued.

Leave a comment:

• yasockie
    replied
    Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    That's £50 for a sirloin and I guess another 50 for a trick in Bradford?
    Kebab would have been more appropriate.

Leave a comment:

• TestMangler
    replied
    Originally posted by Ruprect View Post
    That's a no
    Barrydidit, I'm reliably informed, has perfected the art of the self administered blow job, which is achieved, by dropping oneself, arse first, into a wheelie bin.

Leave a comment:

• Ruprect
    replied
    Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
    A gentleman doesn't kiss and tell.
    That's a no

Leave a comment:

• barrydidit
    replied
    Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
    Any success stories ?
    A gentleman doesn't kiss and tell.

Leave a comment:

• jmo21
    replied
    Seriously tulipe patter

Leave a comment:

• hyperD
    replied
    Had a great blue-rare steak and a self inflicted spinal disc herniation.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    had beef curry have to spice things up!

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    Had a cracking steak here last night

Gaucho Leeds - The Finest Argentine Steaks - Park Row, Leeds

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied