• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Is this Michs son?

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Is this Michs son?"

Collapse

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    Originally posted by MicrosoftBob View Post
    she'd just watch Secretary as she fancies the Spader
    The original Mr Grey

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    Presumably the school objected on the grounds that it is so badly written that it doesn't actually count as a book.

Leave a comment:

• TestMangler
    replied
    You should read 'Fifty Shades of Glasgow' instead, much more realistic, and I got a contribution published in it

Leave a comment:

• MicrosoftBob
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post
    Maggie, Maggie , Maggie!

so you get to watch Stargate the movie in full HD with the sound up?
    I got her the boxset for xmas, she not only wants to it, we have to watch a couple of episodes every Sunday

And with the nearest neighbours being about 30 foot away each side, as loud as we can get away with without the cats complaining

Leave a comment:

• Halo Jones
    replied
    blimey a woman who hasn't read fifty shades of flay!
    Originally posted by Pogle View Post
    That would be me
    +1

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by MicrosoftBob View Post
    My missus hasn't read it, but then she only reads trash sci-fi not bonkbusters

And if she wanted to read that kind of kinky book, the story of O does it so much better, or she'd just watch Secretary as she fancies the Spader
    Maggie, Maggie , Maggie!

so you get to watch Stargate the movie in full HD with the sound up?

Leave a comment:

• Pogle
    replied
    That would be me

Leave a comment:

• MicrosoftBob
    replied
    My missus hasn't read it, but then she only reads trash sci-fi not bonkbusters

And if she wanted to read that kind of kinky book, the story of O does it so much better, or she'd just watch Secretary as she fancies the Spader

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by Pogle View Post
    I had no idea who Christian Grey was

Leave a comment:

• Pogle
    replied
    I had no idea who Christian Grey was

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    She said it was deemed "appropriate for a teacher to dress up as a serial killer" and "acceptable for kids to dress up as people that kill others" and "come in with [toy] guns".

"Liam was advised to dress as James Bond, but he was promiscuous and a murderer," she said.

"Personally, I'm more offended by a murderer."
    whilst an inappropriate choice for primary school I feel she does have a point about James Bond and other glamourised assassins.

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    "Liam was advised to dress as James Bond, but he was promiscuous and a murderer," she said.
    What a

He was licensed to kill.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    started a topic Is this Michs son?

Is this Michs son?

BBC News - Fifty Shades of Grey boy, 11, causes stir at school

Classic.

Working...
X