• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "What happened to rep?"

Collapse

• SimonMac
    replied
    Originally posted by CourtesyFlush View Post
    Never quite understood why grown ups got so het up over anything so childish
    BP isn't a grown up.

HTH

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    Bear in mind that some people have flounced because admin decided that posts made in Light Relief didn't count towards your total count.

I can't remember who it was, though.

Anyone? Anyone?

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    He can't. He's holed up in the gents toilets waiting for the two 10 years old to leave the pool room.
    It's cosy in here though, right? And it's my turn to sit down, so move over, fatty.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    sob sob I care so much.

Suity - rescue me!
    He can't. He's holed up in the gents toilets waiting for the two 10 years old to leave the pool room.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Grown men don't. Childish men do.

Though the only difference between men and boys is the price of their toys.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    -ve still seems to work
    sob sob I care so much.

Suity - rescue me!

Leave a comment:

• CourtesyFlush
    replied

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    Well?
    -ve still seems to work

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    You stick with me kid! I'll look after ya.
    Cheers

Now if only someone cared about rep...

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    It's a mistype. While I'm pwning you I suspend my keyboard end on from the ceiling and type with hip thrusts
    Oh, that's why you only type with the bottom row. Makes sense now.

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Meg? Did he Family Guy you?
    It's a mistype. While I'm pwning you I suspend my keyboard end on from the ceiling and type with hip thrusts

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Okay. I checked.

Suity is clairvoyant!

I just got this comment from him "To counter MarillionTwats undoubted Meg you got for this". It is right above MF's -ve with the usual witless abuse.

Go suity!
    Meg? Did he Family Guy you?

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Okay. I checked.

Suity is clairvoyant!

I just got this comment from him "To counter MarillionTwats undoubted Meg you got for this". It is right above MF's -ve with the usual witless abuse.

Go suity!
    You stick with me kid! I'll look after ya.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Okay. I checked.

Suity is clairvoyant!

Go suity!

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    It become worthless when the score calculation was rewritten....

Everytime Suity negs me all I see is the insult which just washes off. Unsurprisingly it doesn't impact my actual reputation on this site...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X