• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Live Long & Prosper"

Collapse

• SimonMac
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost
    Nice little tribute to Nimoy at the end of Big Bang Theory this evening in Chuck Lorre's vanity card.
    CLP - Vanity Card #493

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by minestrone View Post
    Generally I could not care less when a celeb passes but he was a nice chap, I followed him on twitter, had lots of nice things to say. Sad to see him go.

Anyways the funeral should be fun, I hope Shatner and Takei enter into the spirit of things and settle their issues in the style of a Star Trek scrap. Tumbles, neck chops, trip ups and chokes. Only fitting.
    Just wait until Takei dies. Facebook will fall over, he's such a social media tart.

Leave a comment:

• BA to the Stars
    replied
    He has been and will always be my friend

Leave a comment:

• MyUserName
    replied
    Of all the souls I have encountered in my travels, his was the most human :-(

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied
    May the force be with him :'(

Leave a comment:

• lilelvis2000
    replied
    Originally posted by Sysman View Post
    Scotty has beamed him up for the last time.

R.I.P. Leonard.
    But Scotty himself got beamed up a few years back. So who beamed Spock up? Zack Quinto!

Leave a comment:

• James Tiberius Kirk
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost
    Twas not his finest hour.

However, compare & contrast with Wiggy "singing" Rocket Man.
    I consider my "Common People" to be my finest work

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGF5ROpjRAU

Leave a comment:

• MicrosoftBob
    replied
    Not a bad photographer either, RIP

Leave a comment:

• BolshieBastard
    replied
    #LLAP

Leave a comment:

• Sysman
    replied
    Scotty has beamed him up for the last time.

R.I.P. Leonard.

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    Generally I could not care less when a celeb passes but he was a nice chap, I followed him on twitter, had lots of nice things to say. Sad to see him go.

Anyways the funeral should be fun, I hope Shatner and Takei enter into the spirit of things and settle their issues in the style of a Star Trek scrap. Tumbles, neck chops, trip ups and chokes. Only fitting.

Leave a comment:

• norrahe
    replied
    "It's life Jim but not as we know it"

Farewell

Leave a comment:

• CloudWalker
    replied
    He lived long and prospered R.I.P

Leave a comment:

• James Tiberius Kirk
    replied