• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Weekend Plans

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Weekend Plans"

Collapse

• Mattski
    replied
    Sitting around staring at shiny things online. And off out for a curry soon..

Leave a comment:

• norrahe
    replied
    Cooking, drinking, blogging about cooking and drinking.

This weekend marks a year of being in our (now not so) new house, so possibly crack open some fizz.

Leave a comment:

• Lockhouse
    replied
    I'm putting down a new garage floor with these. Out to a 40th party tonight.

Leave a comment:

• Platypus
    replied
    Ta for asking.

Fri: pub in an hour then GF Platty is cooking
    Sat: doing some of the work I should have done this week when I chose to slack instead
    Sun: lie in, walk, pub

In short, not a whole lot.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by GlenW View Post
    A kite?
    Racist.

Leave a comment:

• turbowoowoo
    replied
    TFA

Tonight - taking daughter and her friends to some trampolining event! (not on my day)
    Tomorrow - Taking son for University interview, then decant a lovely 2005 Claret in readiness for dinner / evening - Hope Spurs win
    Sunday - nothing.... - Hope ARSE-nil lose

Leave a comment:

• GlenW
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Flying. Sheesh.
    A kite?

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Flying. Sheesh.

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    Have an offer of a ticket to see Celtic play some new team on Sunday.

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    TFA!

Tonight: Quiet night on the sofa catching up on Boardwalk Emp. Wine. Chicken wings.
    Sat: There's a shoebox full of expense receipts in my office that aren't going to file themselves. Not sure if we're out for dinner.
    Sun: Might go out for lunch depending on what we did Sat. Pop around to check on the oldies.
    Mon: WFH

Enjoy.

Leave a comment:

• I just need to test it
    replied
    Why thank you for asking.

Football tomorrow afternoon. Then me and the wife are off to watch some male strippers.

Quiet Sunday ahead of new gig Monday (assuming the contract ever shows up).

Leave a comment:

• MyUserName
    replied
    Thanks for asking!

Tonight - watch the rugby
    Tomorrow - I am having my birthday celebration in a local pub's function room. Will hopefully involve, chatting, drinking and more drinking. Might skip training.
    Sunday - sleeping in with a hangover. Then taking the family to church. Afterwards I have no idea, probably take the kids somewhere to play and then tinker with the compiler I am writing. Might skip training but if I can I will do day 43 of the PLP.

You?

Leave a comment:

• Scruff
    replied
    Mmmmm

Bulk Cat Food purchase
    Budgiesmugglers out of storage
    Boardshorts out of storage
    Beach towels out of storage
    Suntan cream out of Tesco
    Havainas....mmm
    Polish Wayfarers