• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Anybody had any plastic surgery on here?"

Collapse

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by PV01 View Post
    Do you think I've typed anything wrong here? Look at what has been typed in response!

I've started a semi humorous thread. And been called a C***.

If you've any consistency you would ban MF on the spot.

Read my post, I've done nothing wrong at all.
    Eh? Don't bring me into it. I was in the bar all night.

Leave a comment:

• tractor
    replied

Do you think I've typed anything wrong here? Look at what has been typed in response!

You turned your PC on?

As for surgery, a pre-frontal lobotomy may help BIDI

Leave a comment:

• stek
    replied

But your mum did when she opened her legs...

Leave a comment:

• PV01
    replied
    Originally posted by cojak View Post
    Congratulations.

With this one thread you have attracted my attention...

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    I've had a couple of ops done. Ive had me nose done twice. Had to. It was caved in by a boxer.

Thinking of having me chin done - get a Stallone block of cheese. Proper good look.
    Congratulations.

With this one thread you have attracted my attention...

Leave a comment:

• PV01
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Yes.

I had a massive <mod snip> stitched on to my head when I was pissed. Amazingly when I woke up I looked in the mirror to see the words PV01 on my head.
    PV01 is one word.

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    I glued my daughter's playmobil wagon back together with superglue. It didn't hold very well - I think it was too brittle. I think you can get plastic welding which might work better?

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    I've had a couple of ops done. Ive had me nose done twice. Had to. It was caved in by a boxer.

Thinking of having me chin done - get a Stallone block of cheese. Proper good look.
    Yes.

I had a massive <mod snip> stitched on to my head when I was pissed. Amazingly when I woke up I looked in the mirror to see the words PV01 tattooed on my head.

Leave a comment:

• PV01
    started a topic Anybody had any plastic surgery on here?

Anybody had any plastic surgery on here?

Working...
X