• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Zombie cat

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Zombie cat"

Collapse

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by MicrosoftBob View Post

The missus wanted me to check it was dead, rigor mortis is a dead giveaway so I'm surprised they couldn't tell between dead and unconsious
    Sounds like the owner found it and buried it rather than call out the vet? Maybe they weren't familiar with dead animals, or maybe it looked so bad the very idea of "is it still alive" seemed ridiculous.

Leave a comment:

• GlenW
    replied
    They never dig themselves up if you use a Win .243, a bit OTT I accept but damn good fun.

Leave a comment:

• MicrosoftBob
    replied
    We did have a cat run over in the summer, blimey rigor mortis sets in quickly but at least they don't usually know what hit them if they're going fast enough to splat them

I did with what look like a surprised look on it's face, really early in the morning they're out hunting usually so not unusual to expect fatalities if they live near a main road

The missus wanted me to check it was dead, rigor mortis is a dead giveaway so I'm surprised they couldn't tell between dead and unconsious

Leave a comment:

• zeitghost
    started a topic Zombie cat

Zombie cat

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/dead-cat-e...8.html#Cx9mMKI

For dear old Freako(tm), this is a story relating to an unfortunate moggy who was run over, found in the road apparently lifeless, buried, then dug himself up.

Working...
X