• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "GF visit to Amsterdam"

Collapse

• Mr Crosby
    replied
    Originally posted by xoggoth
    Why can't I be in Sheffield? Why do I have to be in the only city in the UK without lotsa whores? Its not fair! Cheap though. Musta cost me a fortune when I was in Edinburgh.
    What city is that?

Leave a comment:

• wobbegong
    replied
    Originally posted by Xenophon
    Nail her, tape it, dump her.

HTH
    Agreed. Plan ahead. If things are that one-sided now, just imagine what settlement split she'll be after in later years.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    el duder's girlfriend: may not be work safe - posted in Test Please Delete thread
    Last edited by AtW; 13 September 2006, 23:17.

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    Why can't I be in Sheffield? Why do I have to be in the only city in the UK without lotsa whores? Its not fair! Cheap though. Musta cost me a fortune when I was in Edinburgh.

Leave a comment:

• Emperor Dalek
    replied
    Originally posted by el duder
    i took her our to posh restaurants/dinner twice. 100 EUR meals..
    Posh? At EUR 100 for two I seriously doubt that.

Leave a comment:

• Joe Black
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW
    I would recommend taking blind girlfriend in a wheel chair - this would ensure she is definately happy with your performance, will never cheat on you and would not spend a lot of money on show off clothes, earings etc.
    Did anyone ever see a documentary some years ago (BBC/ITV?) showing men who set out to find girlfriends who are disabled in some way, i.e. no legs, no arms sort of thing.

No doubt most people would think the guys were desperate sleazebags (my thoughts precisely), but hey, the women seemed happy that someone finally gave them attention.

Moral of the story is...

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW
    Indeed - oracle is right, as usual.

I would recommend taking blind girlfriend in a wheel chair - this would ensure she is definately happy with your performance, will never cheat on you and would not spend a lot of money on show off clothes, earings etc.
    Indeed - Atw is right, as usual.

saved a fortune on clothes, glasses and dancing lessons
    the bitch shagged stephen hawking behind my back though

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Indeed - oracle is right, as usual.

Leave a comment:

• oraclesmith
    replied
    For crying out loud, haven't you learnt anything about contracting El Dud? Dump her asap and find some top notch professional totty with modest tastes in clothes, cars etc. You know she'll have some money in the bank and the potential to work on beyond having kids etc, so you can semi-retire at about 40. Who said romance is dead ?

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    reasonable

Leave a comment:

• Mr Crosby
    replied
    Originally posted by Churchill
    You can have a resonable night out/in with all of the crack whores in Sheffield for £5.
    I hope so, I'm spending 6 months up there starting November.

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    You can have a resonable night out/in with all of the crack whores in Sheffield for £5.

Leave a comment:

• Mr Crosby
    replied
    You can have a resonable night out/in with some of the crack whores in Sheffield for £5.

Leave a comment:

• mcquiggd
    replied
    Erm, 100 Euro meals...? jesus, here the wine alone usually costs 3-6 times that.... unless old Silvio is there to adjust the bill for regulars....

You are lucky to have someone who will pay for her own flight - and then put up with that sort of slumming

Leave a comment:

• Xenophon
    replied
    Originally posted by Andyw
    Don't waist your time on the selfish cow ! DUMP HER NOW !
    waste*

Leave a comment:

Working...
X