• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: The missing

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "The missing"

Collapse

• vwdan
    replied
    I was feeling a bit meh about the lack of resolution it but the trailer which showed immediately after said "A brand new case". On that basis, assuming that was the end of the story I actually quite like it. As mentioned in the episode, this IS the resolution for many real life cases - no finding them alive and no body to bury.

So, if you're content that he's dead you can carry on your life as is mother does. If not, it'll eat you up inside forever as it does to Tony. The fact that we're now debating the Russian kid is the same as Tony - except it was the same with the child before and the one before that etc etc.

Leave a comment:

• stek
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Quite a mental leap there. Looks like Dad got to the Romanian, searched Russia for years. Finally finds his son then gets arrested for acting strangely. Or have I got it wrong?
    I'll have to watch it again but I missed the relevance of the kid's signature drawing in the frost of the car window, I think that might be a clue.

And if it was Oliver at the end his Russian intonation was so poor maybe he was Oliver, or they just got a crap actor-kid.

James Nesbitt's beard was Saxondale circa Series one, terrible.....

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by stek View Post
    The Missing 2? Or maybe The Found 1?
    Crossed my mind too. I hate it when they build up to a second series. Or worse where there is a build up and then no further series(recent survivors). Or where there is no chance of a second series but they try to squeeze one out anyway(the fall).

Leave a comment:

• stek
    replied
    Quite a mental leap there. Looks like Dad got to the Romanian, searched Russia for years. Finally finds his son then gets arrested for acting strangely. Or have I got it wrong?
    The Missing 2? Or maybe The Found 1?

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Eh?

What's with the Russian kid?

Eto glupnaya veshch.....

Leave a comment:

• stek
    replied
    Eh?

What's with the Russian kid?

Eto glupnaya veshch.....

Leave a comment:

• stek
    replied
    Final episode tonight. I can't wait.
    Den Perry did it, the Fat Pig...

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Final episode tonight. I can't wait.

Leave a comment:

• stek
    replied
    So now we know how the French detective got a bad leg.

Interesting that the Moroccan bloke has withheld evidence - still to be found in 2014 - and also had evidence from 2006(that he tried to take off the detective).

One point Mrs BP made - after giving that bloke the 15,000 Euros and got the information, they should have snatched the money back!
    I only saw a bit of it last night, €15,000 for an Aston Martin?

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    So now we know how the French detective got a bad leg.

Interesting that the Moroccan bloke has withheld evidence - still to be found in 2014 - and also had evidence from 2006(that he tried to take off the detective).

One point Mrs BP made - after giving that bloke the 15,000 Euros and got the information, they should have snatched the money back!

Leave a comment:

• stek
    replied
    Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
    Are you a pedantophile?

Leave a comment:

• DodgyAgent
    replied
    Not on the 1 video - didn't he have 57 in total?

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by Dark Black View Post
    But it wasn't was it - I got the impression it wasn't the kid on the video?
    Not on the 1 video - didn't he have 57 in total?

Leave a comment:

• stek
    replied
    Originally posted by Dark Black View Post
    Agreed, but the Scotch bloke was a paedo and knew the kid had been trafficked, he was involved and maybe kidnapped the kid for the paedo ring? Three more eps tho - more turns!

Leave a comment:

• Dark Black
    replied
    I knew it was the Scotch bloke!!

Hope I've not spoiled it for anyone though...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X