• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Oh Dear : Cross Australia off the list..."

Collapse

• mcquiggd
    replied
    Except... everyone else!

Leave a comment:

• Ardesco
    replied
    Originally posted by TheScarletPimp
    You obviously didn't see The Fundamentalists on Channel 4 last Saturday featuring the Hindu Nationalists. They're pretty miffed at the local Muslims and they just won't take it any more. Looks like some Hindus aren't likely to be overly concerned at offing a few Muslims in revenge for past injustices. There were even terrorist Buddist Monks!

We should just start sending them all home after stopping any new ones arriving.

TSP
    Well not being a Muslim I have nothing to worry about

Leave a comment:

• Mailman
    replied
    Good, kiwis arent on your list!

Mailman

Leave a comment:

• ChimpMaster
    replied

We should just start sending them all home after stopping any new ones arriving.

TSP

And where would it stop? We could start by sending home the Poles, Czechs, all E.Europeans etc., then the Afghans, then the Paks, then the West Indians, Africans etc, then the Indians, then the whites who aren't indigenous to England etc, for example let's go back to the Battle of Hastings and kick out King William from way back then along with all his descendants.

Leave a comment:

• ChimpMaster
    replied
    Originally posted by lilelvis2000
    If a buddist were to suicide bomb - what would they come back as?
    Thing is, if he went black, he wouldn't come back.

Leave a comment:

• lilelvis2000
    replied
    You obviously didn't see The Fundamentalists on Channel 4 last Saturday featuring the Hindu Nationalists. They're pretty miffed at the local Muslims and they just won't take it any more. Looks like some Hindus aren't likely to be overly concerned at offing a few Muslims in revenge for past injustices. There were even terrorist Buddist Monks!

TSP
    If a buddist were to suicide bomb - what would they come back as?

Leave a comment:

• TheScarletPimp
    replied
    Originally posted by Ardesco
    or Sikh (sp?)

I've been to Neesden and it is actually rather grand and something well worth a visit to see the architecture. I would say having some more temples like that around to look at would not in itself be a bad thing, and the bonus is that the Hindu's don't run about blowing tulip up!

TSP

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Never thought I'd see the day - Mailman is becoming a liberal

Leave a comment:

• Mailman
    replied
    Originally posted by Troll
    The trouble is no one told the third world -
    You are poor and you have no TV and cant afford condoms...what else is there to do but to root?

Mailman

Leave a comment:

• Mailman
    replied
    Indians can be Hindu or Muslim, in fact India has the second largest population of Muslims in the world after Indonesia... not a lot of people know that!
    And fancy that, they have problems with people detonating on public transport!

So if you let 'Indians' in you will de facto let in the self detonating ones, unless your Immigration policies include a eating a bacon sarnie.
    Not true, everyone knows the followers of Islam consider themselves muslim first. So all you have to ask is, are you an Injin...and when the person says yes let the feckers in.

Problem solved

Mailman

Leave a comment:

• Troll
    replied
    Originally posted by TazMaN
    Why will "they" breed out the "whites"? Is there an impotence/sterility problem we should know about?!
    In the 60/70's western nations became aware of the damage that over population was doing to the planet. The prevailing thought was that if people limited their families then the Earths population would stabilise and even reduce.

This was seen in the West as a good idea and coupled with the feminist ideology that women were not only breeding machines but wanted careers rather than big families.

This idea prevails which is why so many western -i.e. white families, only have 1 or 2 children which at best only preserves the numbers, at worst means a population decline.

The trouble is no one told the third world - who have high infant mortality rates and therefore have large families to compensate & who continue to have large families even when transported to first world countries.

Leave a comment:

• ChimpMaster
    replied
    Originally posted by Swamp Thing
    More of a cultural issue I think. Asians generally put more store and faith in family (and what it can do for them) than white Westerners. Having a large family helps. A Radio 4 article today went on about how the more affluent one becomes, the lower the number of resulting offspring. I think the point was that the poorer you are, the more likely you are to have large families – perhaps some process hard-wired into the brain that says “I need (more) help with my situation”. But ironically in the already-poorer regions of the world, this cycle just worsens the problem.
    Except in the old days and moreso in the 3rd world countries, they'd have more kids because of high child mortality rates. I.e. playing the % so that some of their kids would grow up to take care of the family etc.

Muslims generally make up the bottom of the barrel in most countries outside of the middle east, and so they have a billion kids each (imagine how loose the women must become...).
    Of course there is the underlying long term plan that Bush hasn't yet picked up on, in that they will breed so much that in several generations time there will be too many of them to stop...

Leave a comment:

• Swamp Thing
    replied
    Originally posted by TazMaN
    Why will "they" breed out the "whites"? Is there an impotence/sterility problem we should know about?!
    More of a cultural issue I think. Asians generally put more store and faith in family (and what it can do for them) than white Westerners. Having a large family helps. A Radio 4 article today went on about how the more affluent one becomes, the lower the number of resulting offspring. I think the point was that the poorer you are, the more likely you are to have large families – perhaps some process hard-wired into the brain that says “I need (more) help with my situation”. But ironically in the already-poorer regions of the world, this cycle just worsens the problem.

Leave a comment:

• ChimpMaster
    replied
    Soon as the population grows (& they will out breed the whites) the Hindus will start demanding the right to build their temples ...and of course if you grant this then the mosque buildng requests will follow.

Of course the more you let in , the bigger the clamour will be for 'multi cultualism' and we all know where that leads

Well we Europeans did start all of this what with Imperialism (it's over Bush, don't you get it?) hundreds of years ago. The Christian population of Goa along with it's multitude of cathredrals might bring back some memories.

Mind you, the Afghan tenant in a house down the road with his wife and 8 kids, all feeding off the government might have a different view than I. You know, they actually save money from their "benefits" to take back and build a huge house back in Pakistan?

Leave a comment:

• Ardesco
    replied
    Indians can be Hindu or Muslim, in fact India has the second largest population of Muslims in the world after Indonesia... not a lot of people know that!
    or Sikh (sp?)
    Soon as the population grows (& they will out breed the whites) the Hindus will start demanding the right to build their temples ...and of course if you grant this then the mosque buildng requests will follow.
    I've been to Neesden and it is actually rather grand and something well worth a visit to see the architecture. I would say having some more temples like that around to look at would not in itself be a bad thing, and the bonus is that the Hindu's don't run about blowing tulip up!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X