• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: sasguru ...

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "sasguru ..."

Collapse

• northernladyuk
    replied
    Originally posted by Bee View Post
    I always find CUK cretinous, with is, I'm improving my skills to be a cretin too.

By the way... creating a thread for insulting another poster it's more than to be a cretin bigot.
    It's OK if that other poster is SAS, MF, Admin or PC.

Leave a comment:

• Bee
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
    Maybe he's unchanging, but CUK is getting more cretinous.
    I always find CUK cretinous, with is, I'm improving my skills to be a cretin too.

By the way... creating a thread for insulting another poster it's more than to be a cretin bigot.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by Mordac View Post
    If anything he's got worse...
    Well you would expect as he got older he'd start to mellow & be more forgiving in his put down responses to the rest of you cretinous feckless wasters, but it appears not.

Leave a comment:

• northernladyuk
    replied
    Originally posted by Mordac View Post
    Maybe he's unchanging, but CUK is getting more cretinous.

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Some things never change.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Some things never change.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by eek View Post
    Is that the best edit you could come up with. A two year old could do better.
    Well go on then.

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    FTFY
    Is that the best edit you could come up with. A two year old could do better.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Tell us about your

Blood giving / cycling / swimming / running / dodgy knees / dressing up as batman / OCD /sas giving your missus one / Dallas / Texas / Wyoming

(Delete as required)

exploits. :
    FTFY

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Am I getting in the way of all your me, me, me threads?
    Tell us about your

Blood giving / cycling / swimming / running / dodgy knees / dressing up as batman / OCD / giving the missus one / Dallas / Texas / Wyoming

(Delete as required)

exploits. :

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    WSasS

You have an average of posts higher than anyone on the site? I'd have a look but like a lickle baby you've just gone and hidden your profile.
    Am I getting in the way of all your me, me, me threads?

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    Shut it, tape worm.
    Is that the excuse this month

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by eek View Post
    MF is on a diet. Unfortunately its the American Fat boy see food diet.
    Shut it, tape worm.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    I wish I could make you disappear as easily. Unfortunately as time goes on there seems to be more of you. Is that due to you posting more often or you doing your impression of Elvis in his later years?
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    Isn't that rather rich from someone who has nearly 70000 posts to his name/
    WSasS

You have an average of posts higher than anyone on the site? I'd have a look but like a lickle baby you've just gone and hidden your profile.

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    I wish I could make you disappear as easily. Unfortunately as time goes on there seems to be more of you. Is that due to you posting more often or you doing your impression of Elvis in his later years?
    MF is on a diet. Unfortunately its the American Fat boy see food diet.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X