• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Fluffed My Interview Lines - Gutted"

Collapse

• tractor
    replied

Originally posted by Gittins Gal View Post
    I just don't get what your problem is. Do you want me to post a pic of me at work at my easel in my summerhouse or something?
    That would be great but perhaps better if you put a few large rocks into your pockets and take a dip in the carp lake just down from you croquet lawn?

Leave a comment:

• TykeMerc
    replied
    I just don't get what your problem is. Do you want me to post a pic of me at work at my easel in my summerhouse or something?
    You are a sexual inadequate with a tiny penis wh will never know what it is to have a whopper like my OH
    The first funny thing you've said from that sad, pathetic sockie account and you do it in a negative rep.
    Since you seem to obsess about penis size and impersonate a female I'm fairly sure it's you with issues in that area. Oh and do please take a nice long stroll near the sea, I believe Beachy Head is nice in the early autumn

Leave a comment:

• barrydidit
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Right that's it. I'm going to randomly rep a number of people so I can neg you again.
    Yep, and a 2 year old post too. Super random.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied

I keep forgetting some of you IT geeks are left cheek of bum brain thinkers
    I understood what you said, but even if you had said you baked in the summerhouse plenty of home offices have a stove in them.

Leave a comment:

• TykeMerc
    replied
    I said:
    Meaning that I do my watercolours in the summerhouse. I was not inferring that I also baked my cakes in the summerhouse. The second part of that statement refers to a completely different activity unrelated to my summerhouse. Ok?

It's not a story and I am being consistent.

I keep forgetting all you IT geeks are left side of brain thinkers
    No, what you keep forgetting to do is to delete your sockpuppet accounts and possibly seek medical assistance for your fantasy bollocks fake lives obsession, that or just to take a hammer drill to your own forehead, either is fine.

I'm sure you'll run screaming to the mods about that response, since they condone the masses of sockie trolls that's not likely to endear me to them
    Last edited by TykeMerc; 3 October 2014, 18:31.

Leave a comment:

• Gittins Gal
    replied
    Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post

Why would I ignore list you when I can simply point out the posts from that account are pure bollocks?

Leave a comment:

• Gittins Gal
    replied
    Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    But earlier you stated you paint or bake a cake in your summer house
    I said:

I like to retreat into my summerhouse at times like these and do some water colours or perhaps bake a cake
    Meaning that I do my watercolours in the summerhouse. I was not inferring that I also baked my cakes in the summerhouse. The second part of that statement refers to a completely different activity unrelated to my summerhouse. Ok?

Keep your stories consistent.
    It's not a story and I am being consistent.

I keep forgetting all you IT geeks are left side of brain thinkers

Leave a comment:

• TykeMerc
    replied
    I just don't know why you haven't taken the mods' advice and put me on iggy
    Iggy? No idea what that's supposed to be unless it's an extension of the pathetic posting affectation you've attached to that appalling sockie and it's related to ignore.

Why would I ignore list you when I can simply point out the posts from that account are pure bollocks?

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    The oven's in the house
    But earlier you stated you paint or bake a cake in your summer house

You're correct on that one. I do all my baking in a Rayburn.
    Keep your stories consistent.

Leave a comment:

• TykeMerc
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Right that's it. I'm going to randomly rep a number of people so I can neg you again.
    Good idea.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Gittins Gal
    replied
    Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post
    FTFY - Liar.

Leave a comment:

• TykeMerc
    replied
    The oven's in the fantasy

You're correct on that one. I do all my bullshiit lying on CUK.
    FTFY - Liar.

Leave a comment:

• Gittins Gal
    replied
    Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    Agreed.

I'm laughing over the summer house with an oven.
    The oven's in the house

Originally posted by GlenW View Post
    I know, a Rayburn would have been more fitting.
    You're correct on that one. I do all my baking in a Rayburn.

Leave a comment:

• greenlake
    replied
    Originally posted by kaiser78 View Post
    Fluffed My Interview Lines - Gutted
    Interview lines? Riiiiight....

Leave a comment:

Working...
X