• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Jesus wept!

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Jesus wept!"

Collapse

• Churchill
    replied
    Jesus wept!

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Says Dad of the Year
    Is Suity your sockie or are you his? You're both fat useless twunts who whinge about how tough your jobs are.

With regards to doty, I went on holiday with 1 son, came back with the full complement. Maybe I should send Kate and Gerry some hints.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    A pox on you. May all your grandchildren have small penises...including the boys.
    So that is the secret curse the Gipsy woman cast on your Grandfather?

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    Me me me ******* me! Christ you're a tedious fat c unt!

Says Dad of the Year

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Feck me. Here we go again. This time, the cost of tokens, api calls, blah blah ******* blah. I'd rather be stuck in a lift with EternalOptimist.
    Me me me ******* me! Christ you're a tedious fat c unt!

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Feck me. Here we go again. This time, the cost of tokens, api calls, blah blah ******* blah. I'd rather be stuck in a lift with EternalOptimist.

Leave a comment:

• DodgyAgent
    replied
    A pox on you. May all your grandchildren have small penises...including the boys.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    MF . The only person in the world to have Cosmetic Brain Surgery go so horribly wrong, he got a refund

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    MF . The only person in the world to have Cosmetic Brain Surgery go so horribly wrong, he got a refund

Leave a comment:

• TykeMerc
    replied
    My current end client is a bit like this, there are 2 suppliers (1 software 1 infrastructure) and it's clear the client has no clue how to manage suppliers at all. It's micro management without a clue all the way and excessive detail in plans that could never happen in reality to that level.

Comical and expensive

Leave a comment:

• Alias
    replied
    This has to be the most tedious negotiation call with a vendor I have ever been on as the IT department picks on every fricking individual line of a master agreement. 2 hours and counting!!!!

Please kill me.
    Last gig was like that...its almost like the americans are kids and need it all explaining to the nth degree before they can move on

Leave a comment:

• TykeMerc
    replied
    Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    So why bore us with it???
    Less boring than the self obsessed tulipe you post.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    Me Me Me

you know the drill better than most

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    This has to be the most tedious negotiation call with a vendor I have ever been on as the IT department picks on every fricking individual line of a master agreement. 2 hours and counting!!!!

Please kill me.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    started a topic Jesus wept!

Jesus wept!

Please kill me.

Working...
X