• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Peppa pig - the racist episode."

Collapse

• SantaClaus
    replied
    Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
    'Obviously it was a joke'
    Those muslim videos eh? They're obviously a parody of something right up till the point some fcuker gets his head sawn off.
    Yep, it was a joke. Not sure what we did before the sarcasm smiley was invented.

Maybe we could ban saws in DIY shops.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    they are watching a cartoon pig not touching or eating it. I think its a bit oversensitive.

The pig was clearly forbidden in the Old Testament:

And the pig, though it has a split hoof completely divided, does not chew the cud; it is unclean for you. You must not eat their meat or touch their carcasses; they are unclean for you.
    Leviticus 11:7-8
    A similar prohibition is also found in the Qur'an:

He hath only forbidden you dead meat, and blood, and the flesh of swine, and that on which any other name hath been invoked besides that of God.
    Surat-ul Baqara (2):173
    We understand that since the flesh of swine is strongly forbidden in Islam, Muslims regard the eating of pork as an extremely unholy act -- an abomination before God. For this reason, they consider it an outrageous contradiction for people, who claim to be followers of the holy prophet Jesus, to eat pork.

The Objection to Eating Pork

so its one of Allah's creatures leave it alone!

Leave a comment:

• barrydidit
    replied
    Originally posted by SantaClaus View Post
    Watch this...

and then this one...
    'Obviously it was a joke'
    Those muslim videos eh? They're obviously a parody of something right up till the point some fcuker gets his head sawn off.

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by SantaClaus View Post

Unfortunately, my daughter has grown out of Peppa Pig, she prefers Tracy Beaker now.
    To be fair I don't expect Muslim, Jewish, vegetarian Buddhist and Seventh Day Adventists to allow their children to watch Peppa Pig. They don't exactly eat pork....

Leave a comment:

• SantaClaus
    replied
    Watch this...

and then this one...

Unfortunately, my daughter has grown out of Peppa Pig, she prefers Tracy Beaker now.

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    If it had been a couple of teenage boys she would have had a point. But parents singing to their child to calm her down?
    So you are saying teenage boys aren't nice to their little sisters?

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post
    yes but how much does their house cost?
    They rent.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    It's a Daily Mail story.

The only bit of truth in it is that there are buses in Doncaster.
    yes but how much does their house cost?

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    It's a Daily Mail story.

The only bit of truth in it is that there are buses in Doncaster.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    If it had been a couple of teenage boys she would have had a point. But parents singing to their child to calm her down?

Leave a comment:

• alluvial
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Couple singing Peppa Pig theme tune with toddler daughter were 'thrown off bus after another passenger accused them of being racist' | Daily Mail Online

I always thought that peppa pig was quite benign. Better better a couple of bits of breah with ketchup - but otherwise inoffensive.

First they get in trouble for making Dad appear fick - now she is a racist too.

What will she be accused of next? Slaughtering the abertoir workers?
    Oh for feck's sake.
    When are people going to grow a pair?
    Their answer should have been "I am not getting off this bus for singing a children's song so I suggest that you go ahead with your threat of calling the police"

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Peppa pig promotes a world of tolerance:

International Day:

Oh no. The countries are fighting!

That is enough! Is this how you think the countries of the world behave?

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    started a topic Peppa pig - the racist episode.

Peppa pig - the racist episode.

Couple singing Peppa Pig theme tune with toddler daughter were 'thrown off bus after another passenger accused them of being racist' | Daily Mail Online

I always thought that peppa pig was quite benign. Better better a couple of bits of breah with ketchup - but otherwise inoffensive.

First they get in trouble for making Dad appear fick - now she is a racist too.

What will she be accused of next? Slaughtering the abertoir workers?

Working...
X