• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: SKA News

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "SKA News"

Collapse

• DiscoStu
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    He said Month, not a year.
    Apologies, my knowledge of the bedsit rental market in the West Midlands is somewhat limited and I have no desire to expand it.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    I remember when he predicted that he would win the last post of the year contest.

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    To be fair it was an expertly done promotion. Side with no but state yes will win. Don't upset anyone. Pretend to be an expert in some pseudoscience and make up some meaningless numbers.

Seen it go around twitter a few times and posted by folk I follow. So fair play to him.

All compete pish though.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
    Can we organise a whip-round? I'm sure we could manage £300 between us.
    He said Month, not a year.

Leave a comment:

• DiscoStu
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    This is very worrying.

I believe AtW bet this month's rent based on that prediction.

Can we organise a whip-round? I'm sure we could manage £300 between us.

Leave a comment:

• Platypus
    replied
    Maybe Majestic can get that rather embarrassing story removed from search engine results under the European "right to be forgotten" ?

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by minestrone View Post
    It was on their website...

Scottish Election Poll of the web says society will vote YES

Rambling nonsense.

If he employs people who spend their days writing mince like that no wonder he has no time to post here anymore.

He predicted that housing crash correct as well as that cutprice sale at SofaWorld.

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    It was on their website...

Scottish Election Poll of the web says society will vote YES

Rambling nonsense.

If he employs people who spend their days writing mince like that no wonder he has no time to post here anymore.

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    This is very worrying.

I believe AtW bet this month's rent based on that prediction.

Leave a comment:

• DiscoStu
    replied
    I blame the squirrels.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    oops

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    started a topic SKA News

SKA News