• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "That's why mum goes to Iceland"

Collapse

• psychocandy
    replied
    Im my day that was known as a 'steamer'

(i.e. still steaming from the last one when you lay into the next one).

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    looks like he was spreading it about a lot :

'He slept with all three of us within 24 hours': Girlfriends of love rat who was confronted by trio at airport after they found out about each other believe he has even MORE lovers | Daily Mail Online

Becky, an A Level student from Welwyn Garden City, told MailOnline: 'We are pretty sure that he slept with us all in one day, which is disgusting.

'I spoke to Lizzie and the other girl and we realised that Charlie had had sex with me one morning, then with Lizzie that afternoon, then the other one at her house the day after.

'Thank god we all used condoms as otherwise we'd worry about infections.'

She added: 'I don't know why we did it. He was boring, and we all agreed he wasn't great in bed.'

Becky was the mastermind who first rumbled Iceland worker Mr Fisher after seeing a text from the third girl on his phone the night before he flew off on holiday saying she would see him later.

She said: 'I asked him about it and he said "She's just a friend", but the next day after he flew to Germany I found her on Twitter and messaged her.

'We arranged to meet in the pub, and it turned out that she, like me, had had her suspicions. I'd been seeing him since March and she had been seeing him since January.

But Lizzie believes she, Becky and the third girl may not have been the only ones he was stringing along.

She said: 'We know of other girls that he slept with - I know of two and there were probably more.'

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied
    there is a part of me that says you are 17 love get over it.....

hey ho suppose someone had an interesting day though..

and he 'fled with his granny'! hardcore

Leave a comment:

• greenlake
    replied
    Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
    Shagged hundreds but can't remember all the names or faces and that bothers me.
    Didn't they all look the same?

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
    yes, but how many at the same time ?

Leave a comment:

• Cliphead
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Gibbon
    replied
    Oooooops!!!!

Inbetween wives I was seeing two girls at the same time. I was getting a bit fed up of the excuses and diary clashes so I decided I had to chuck one; but which one. One was a stunner and clever, the other a real goer.

Thing is I lost both when I dropped girfriend A off on girfriend B's drive and girlfriend B came out the house to greet me !!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by Unix View Post
    Why would the girls assume the relationship was exclusive? This is 2014 not 1950
    One asked him.

Relationships are built on trust...

Leave a comment:

• Unix
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post
    Why would the girls assume the relationship was exclusive? This is 2014 not 1950

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Love this comment:

The downside of modern technology; I did the same 30 years ago. Went out with three girls each of whom worked in the same typing pool at the same company, but they were all discrete. Then one Saturday, I saw two girls walking down the same high street whilst the other was with her mother. The blood drained from my face, my veins went cold and I never did it again!!!!

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied

I hope someone filmed it.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    started a topic That's why mum goes to Iceland

That's why mum goes to Iceland

3 girlfriends turn up at airport to confront cheating 'boyfriend' | Mail Online

Anything to declare? Three girlfriends turn up at airport to confront boyfriend, 20, after discovering he cheated on them all ... so he fled with his granny
    A Level student Becky Connery, 17, was in love with Charlie Fisher, 20
    Then she discovered the supermarket worker was seeing another girl, Lizzie
    They then discovered their boyfriend, from Hatfield, had yet another woman
    All three, from Hertfordshire, made contact over Twitter and Facebook
    They met and decided to confront him at Luton Airport when he got home
    Mr Fisher came out of customs to see all three shouting 'Liar, liar' at him
    He fled with his grandmother as girls berated him for stringing them along
    Becky says: 'It's not the 16th century any more - women won't take this'

not sure whether to admire or pity him.

Working...
X