• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Salmond after the result is "No""

Collapse

• CheeseSlice
    replied
    Independence referendum: Final exclusive Daily Record poll shows No campaign with six-point lead as debate enters final hours - Daily Record
    Last edited by CheeseSlice; 17 September 2014, 23:07. Reason: CUK URL metadata thingy too clever, making my quoted text redundant.

Leave a comment:

• Alf W
    replied
    Latest odds

https://m.oddschecker.com/t/politics...rendum-outcome

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
    If I remember rightly, you're a pape ?

Are you not also one of the ones that was always calling foul against the press/SFA/FIFA/Masons ?

That was OK though, cause you could play your paddy victim card.

By the way, did you read the guidance notes on these figures you quoted ?

we dont need this

Leave a comment:

• Batcher
    replied
    RT Report

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    I think we will just mark that one down as you talking tulipe again.

OK with you?

Leave a comment:

• TestMangler
    replied
    Originally posted by minestrone View Post
    I am sure you can with the miracle of the internet and iplayer produce this news report.

You can do that to defend yourself from the allegation made by myself that you are talking complete tulipe. again.
    If I remember rightly, you're a pape ?

Are you not also one of the ones that was always calling foul against the press/SFA/FIFA/Masons ?

That was OK though, cause you could play your paddy victim card.

By the way, did you read the guidance notes on these figures you quoted ?

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    So, a news report on TV that is plainly bollocks is OK with you, is it ?
    I am sure you can with the miracle of the internet and iplayer produce this news report.

You can do that to defend yourself from the allegation made by myself that you are talking complete tulipe. again.

Leave a comment:

• TestMangler
    replied
    Originally posted by minestrone View Post
    The perpetual sense of injustice that emanates from the yes folk is laughable.

Like you have been chained to work benches all your life.
    So, a news report on TV that is plainly bollocks is OK with you, is it ?

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied

BBC Reported '50 or so' yes supporters had gathered in George Square earlier tonight.
    The perpetual sense of injustice that emanates from the yes folk is laughable.

Like you have been chained to work benches all your life.

Leave a comment:

• TestMangler
    replied

BBC Reported '50 or so' yes supporters had gathered in George Square earlier tonight.

Leave a comment:

• TestMangler
    replied
    Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
    Twice isn't it?
    Thank you Mr styles, correct.

Leave a comment:

• Doggy Styles
    replied
    Why is it that people on here can talk like experts when they clearly know **** all.

Go and have a look to see how many times since, say 1935, that labour have had a majority based solely on Scottish seats.
    Twice isn't it?

Leave a comment:

• TestMangler
    replied
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    Well I'm no political scientist, but I firmly predict there will never be another referendum after this one. Either it's a yes or a no. There is no way the three main parties will ever be put into this position again.

If the Tories manage to stay in power, coalition or not they will answer the West Lothian question by sending all Scottish MP's back to Scotland. Don't think they are giving Devo Max to Scotland without a re-balancing of power across the UK

For Labour god only knows, they can't send the Scottish MP's home as they won't have a majority, but eventually the Tories or possibly UKIP will get back in....
    Why is it that people on here can talk like experts when they clearly know **** all.

Go and have a look to see how many times since, say 1935, that labour have had a majority based solely on Scottish seats.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by original PM View Post
    Ok or maybe no one with an actual interest in politics will want to run for office in Scotland
    People who have no interest in politics are the ones you want in office, according to Douglas Adams...

Leave a comment:

• Batcher
    replied
    Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
    What other policies are there ?
    Nothing to interest you, obviously.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X