• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Tax discs

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Tax discs"

Collapse

• Pogle
    replied
    Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    I'm thinking of putting a Guinness label up.
    I know someone who used to do that years ago

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Originally posted by kingcook View Post
    You can buy mine if you like to add to your collection. Only £20.

Think of what it will be worth along with the others.
    I'll take them.
    and when your great great great grandson is doing the family tree, my great great great grandson will flog them to him for 5,000 quid each

Leave a comment:

• kingcook
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    anyway, i aim to keep my old tax discs. i will mount them in a frame and they will become valuable faimily heirlooms
    You can buy mine if you like to add to your collection. Only £20.

Think of what it will be worth along with the others.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post
    To be fair I don't think he actually said he'd bought them, just got/retaining some
    I stand corrected Sir. Presumably he keeps them next to that stack of car wheels he has?

Leave a comment:

• TykeMerc
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Not much of a scouser are you? I am amazed you know what a tax disc is - let alone bought one.
    To be fair I don't think he actually said he'd bought them, just got/retaining some

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Not much of a scouser are you? I am amazed you know what a tax disc is - let alone bought one.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    anyway, i aim to keep my old tax discs. i will mount them in a frame and they will become valuable faimily heirlooms
    Yep. Like your P60.

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Originally posted by tractor View Post
    My bad lol I thought you had to be dead to be an ancestor, you learn something new on CUK every day

Leave a comment:

• tractor
    replied

fck them. spongers.

no, if my ancestors get rich, they'll leave it all to me
    My bad lol I thought you had to be dead to be an ancestor, you learn something new on CUK every day

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Originally posted by tractor View Post
    Did you mean descendants?
    fck them. spongers.

no, if my ancestors get rich, they'll leave it all to me

Leave a comment:

• tractor
    replied
    I am keeping mine. In a few years they will be collectors items, like penny Blacks, and my ancestors will be dead rich.
    Did you mean descendants?

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    I'm thinking of putting a Guinness label up.

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    started a topic Tax discs

Tax discs

I am keeping mine. In a few years they will be collectors items, like penny Blacks, and my ancestors will be dead rich.

Working...
X