• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Woman arrested after posting photo of George Osborne at Dominatrix’s flat"

Collapse

• SantaClaus
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    When was the photo taken?

How expensive is the dominatrix?
    I'm not sure, but it might be a good way to spend our tax money.

Leave a comment:

• Blueshark
    replied
    Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
    Not the most convincing piece of evidence it has to be said. Another of those instances where making a big fuss about something 100 people have seen brings it to the attention of half the planet.

Re the bloke whose face is obscured - is that Clive James?
    It could be him, could be a hundred people who look like him.

The point is, there is no way to be sure. The heavy handed approach by the Police is very paranoid and oppressive.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    When was the photo taken?

How expensive is the dominatrix?

Leave a comment:

• SantaClaus
    replied
    Originally posted by MicrosoftBob View Post
    Didn't the prison get a bit cold in the winter and interfere with your christmas delivery schedule ?

No, Microsoft Bob. I outsource my deliveries with plenty cheapness now.

Leave a comment:

• MicrosoftBob
    replied
    Originally posted by SantaClaus View Post
    I used to love a bit of Spandau. Not sure it will ever sound the same
    Didn't the prison get a bit cold in the winter and interfere with your christmas delivery schedule ?

Leave a comment:

• SantaClaus
    replied
    Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    I used to love a bit of Spandau. Not sure it will ever sound the same

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Loving the Sapphire and Steel avatar!!

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    This is much more disturbing;

Dominatrix posts new photo of George Osborne dancing to Spandau Ballet in her flat | Pride's Purge

I mean, FFS, Spandau Ballet?

Leave a comment:

• SantaClaus
    replied
    Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
    Not the most convincing piece of evidence it has to be said. Another of those instances where making a big fuss about something 100 people have seen brings it to the attention of half the planet.

Wouldn't be surprised.

Check out the Twitter feed. It's quite a read...

https://twitter.com/RealNatalieRowe

Leave a comment:

• barrydidit
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Woman arrested after posting photo of George Osborne at Dominatrix’s flat

Looks like George likes a bit of boot licking...

Woman arrested after posting photo of George Osborne at Dominatrix’s flat | Pride's Purge

Working...
X