• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "IT - Only in it for the Honeys?"

Collapse

• pjclarke
    replied
    First Socrates, now Daniel Craig ...

James Bond Syndrome: Perfectionism Pathology | Social Anxiety

'The name's Dapple - Stu Dapple'
    Last edited by pjclarke; 29 July 2014, 10:13.

Leave a comment:

• SpontaneousOrder
    replied
    Originally posted by Scrag Meister View Post
    they are either ... married or ..., that's IT for you.
    They're the best ones. Like Bond says, it keeps things simple.

Leave a comment:

• norrahe
    replied
    Originally posted by Scrag Meister View Post
    From my desk I can see about 5 women, they are either 90, married or ugly, that's IT for you.

However I was speaking to an IT acquaintance over the weekend who works in an advertising agency, and he was like it's full of attractive young ladies. He didn't comment if they loved IT or would drop their panties for Simon Mac though.
    It's normally Mr Mac who drops his pants.

Leave a comment:

• Scrag Meister
    replied
    From my desk I can see about 5 women, they are either 90, married or ugly, that's IT for you.

However I was speaking to an IT acquaintance over the weekend who works in an advertising agency, and he was like it's full of attractive young ladies. He didn't comment if they loved IT or would drop their panties for Simon Mac though.

Leave a comment:

• greenlake
    replied
    SAN DIEGO — Amid the costumes and fantasy of this weekend's Comic-Con convention, a group of young women drew widespread attention to a very real issue — allegations of sexual harassment at the annual comic book convention.
    Women of Comic-Con protest sexual harassment, saying a cute costume isn't the same as consent* - NY Daily News

Leave a comment:

• pjclarke
    replied
    Originally posted by SpontaneousOrder View Post
    I've learned over the years that people in the office always assume that I'm going through anything that moves. So going forwards, I'll try to do just that.
    Followed by the Kiss n Tell Memoir!

Leave a comment:

• MyUserName
    replied
    Originally posted by SpontaneousOrder View Post
    I've learned over the years that people in the office always assume that I'm going through anything that moves. So going forwards, I'll try to do just that.
    Remind me to stay still if we ever meet!

Leave a comment:

• SpontaneousOrder
    replied
    Originally posted by vwdan View Post
    I've never found the ratio of attractive girls to men particularly beneficial, but then it's not like IT is awash with attractive men, either.

I did once spend a drunken night with someone in the same company and, to be honest, it was way more hassle than it was worth. Rumours, people talking, my office trying to figure out who she was etc - I'm really not sure it's something I'd ever do again (Well, I'm married now, so obviously not, but you know what I mean).

That said, I don't think there's anything wrong with pursuing a relationship at work seeing as it's where you probably meet most of the people you know.

Leave a comment:

• vwdan
    replied
    I've never found the ratio of attractive girls to men particularly beneficial, but then it's not like IT is awash with attractive men, either.

I did once spend a drunken night with someone in the same company and, to be honest, it was way more hassle than it was worth. Rumours, people talking, my office trying to figure out who she was etc - I'm really not sure it's something I'd ever do again (Well, I'm married now, so obviously not, but you know what I mean).

That said, I don't think there's anything wrong with pursuing a relationship at work seeing as it's where you probably meet most of the people you know.

Leave a comment:

• CloudWalker
    replied
    there are some cracking honeys here,

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    started a topic IT - Only in it for the Honeys?

IT - Only in it for the Honeys?

Bitched be like "Dude you're in IT?"

<panties drop>

Working...
X