• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "The slow descent into world war 3"

Collapse

• DodgyAgent
    replied
    Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    Really, where?

And I am questioning things, those would be the questiony looking things in the previous post. They end in ?.

HTH
    If you bothered reading the articles you would see that they are conspiracy theories using a number of facts and attaching unfounded and unproven conclusions to them.

Does it occur to you that there might be a sound reason why the authors of these conspiracies are not mainstream?

Finally why would the USA want war with Russia?

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    You off you meds again?

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    MH17: Ukraine separatist commander admits rebels had Buk missile system

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Originally posted by kevpuk View Post
    I blame the French....
    Fair one

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Originally posted by moggy View Post
    But you are not questioning things.. you are spouting a conspiracy theory...
    Really, where?

And I am questioning things, those would be the questiony looking things in the previous post. They end in ?.

HTH

Leave a comment:

• kevpuk
    replied
    I blame the French....

Leave a comment:

• moggy
    replied
    Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    How is it people readily lap up the tulipe spouted in the media, but when someone questions it they are a loon/conspiracy theorist etc?

Think about what I am saying here. The press and the west all pointed fingers at Putin without any hard evidence. This is foolish and down right crazy.

I am asking for you to engage your brain and think about this for one second. Why are America hopping from foot to foot unless they want to start a rumble?

What incentive do America have to start a rumble?

What have Russia done to provoke this?

How serious a rumble will this be.

Now stop taking the piss and contribute something will ya?
    But you are not questioning things.. you are spouting a conspiracy theory...

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    You missed a bit: Nostradamus.org
    How is it people readily lap up the tulipe spouted in the media, but when someone questions it they are a loon/conspiracy theorist etc?

Think about what I am saying here. The press and the west all pointed fingers at Putin without any hard evidence. This is foolish and down right crazy.

I am asking for you to engage your brain and think about this for one second. Why are America hopping from foot to foot unless they want to start a rumble?

What incentive do America have to start a rumble?

What have Russia done to provoke this?

How serious a rumble will this be.

Now stop taking the piss and contribute something will ya?

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    You missed a bit: Nostradamus.org

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    I think all the Propaganda has been wrung out of this one.

Although the timing of them opening the enquiry into the Poisoned Russian spy is uncanny.

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Whoopsie

Prison Planet.com » U.S. Fails to Provide MH17 Technical Evidence, Admits No Link to Russia

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by MicrosoftBob View Post
    Next you'll be telling us The Clangers faked the moon landings in a Hollywood studio
    It was the Wombles everyone knows that.

Russia does have a 'feel' about it doesn't it. Someone from Ukraine accidently shoots Putin or someone of his ilk and those acres I bought on Dartmoor last year become prime real estate!

Leave a comment:

• MicrosoftBob
    replied
    Next you'll be telling us The Clangers faked the moon landings in a Hollywood studio

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    started a topic The slow descent into world war 3

The slow descent into world war 3

Watching recent events unfold I wondered if any CUKers were feeling slightly less cocky now?
    » Reminder: U.S. Plotted to Provoke Shoot Down of Airliner to Create Pretext for War Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

What Happened to the Malaysian Airliner? -- Paul Craig Roberts - PaulCraigRoberts.org

Putin Blamed for #MH17 to Launch Attack on BRICS World Bank | AMTV 2014®

Even the dullest of you must be joining the dots up now?

Sent from my iMinion using Tapatalk

Working...
X