• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: BBC site fecked

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "BBC site fecked"

Collapse

• fullyautomatix
    replied
    Its only the home page that is not working. The rest of the site working fine.

Leave a comment:

• barrydidit
    replied
    Test Match Special is working on radio iPlayer.
    I'm looking forward to some good observations about the antics of pigeons, quality of cakes supplied and whatever other assorted drivel drifts into their heads over the course of the next 6 hours.

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    Radio show is now back so I can get some work done.

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    I usually kick off Monday morning with a listen again of a radio show from Friday night. Arses.

Leave a comment:

• Sysman
    replied
    Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
    What license fee? I've never owned a telly. Oh I still get loads of threatening letters that want to make a criminal.
    They once defrauded me by backdating a licence to cover a period when I didn't have a telly, in spite of the fact I had informed them in writing that my telly was no more.

'nuff said

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
    Their webtulipe is well, tulipe and rather glad I don't contribute to it financially.
    Back in 2008 I got a digital box and with it came a selection of UK channels. I couldn't stand the overtly pro-NL politics coming out of the Beeb so I stopped watching their output.

Didn't miss it one bit.

Leave a comment:

• SantaClaus
    replied
    Where are all the Bobs when you need them?

Leave a comment:

• Platypus
    replied
    Originally posted by minestrone View Post
    Was hoping to watch the golf on iplayer in the study this afternoon
    lucky escape then!

Golf =

Leave a comment:

• Cliphead
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Can anyone get UK weather? I can get local weather - but not the UK.

Do we get a refund on licence fee?
    What license fee? I've never owned a telly. Oh I still get loads of threatening letters that want to make a criminal.

Their webtulipe is well, tulipe and rather glad I don't contribute to it financially.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Can anyone get UK weather? I can get local weather - but not the UK.

Do we get a refund on licence fee?

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    I wouldn't be surprised if was some ongoing web attack.

Half of twitter seem to think the BBC at bombing the Gaza strip.

Leave a comment:

• stek
    replied
    Working for me, watching a doc about the Darjeeling Himalaya Railway - a Bob railway, built by Brits 130-odd years so it works.

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    The radio iplayer is borked as well.

Good work BBC, take a good product and feck it up.

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Still fecked. 24 hrs later. This is an embarrassment to what many refer to as a benchmark of web sites.

Also, 24 hrs later no mention of Bobs. Well done CUK

Leave a comment:

• stek
    replied
    http://youtu.be/Fd9CxIlkjpk

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    started a topic BBC site fecked

BBC site fecked

Was hoping to watch the golf on iplayer in the study this afternoon.

Working...
X