• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Germany versus Argentina"

Collapse

• scooterscot
    replied
    Just came back in from my night in that I started last night. Oh me head. What a carryon.

Question. Why am I now in Berlin?

Leave a comment:

• tractor
    replied

The icing on the cake though was when Blatter gave the trophy to the Brazilian president to hand to Philip Lahm. The look on her face was murderous as she handed it over

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    A fool and their money are easily partied!

So great to be living in a country with a winning world cup football team, a winning economy and wonderful beer.

Just imagine - you ciould be in Scotland....

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied

So great to be living in a country with a winning world cup football team, a winning economy and wonderful beer.

and a chancellor who constantly looks likes she's trying to keep a f@rt in

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Just seen a German conga go down the main road in Mountain View. Lots of miserable Argies around as well

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied

Don't forget sausages, you love the sausage.

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    Originally posted by Bunk View Post
    WHS. After all, 4 of them play for London teams.

Leave a comment:

• Bunk
    replied
    heh heh .

Think I'll take a walk down town that is home to world cup winners.
    WHS. After all, 4 of them play for London teams.

Leave a comment:

• Flashman
    replied
    Probably the best team of the tournament and the definitely best team of the night so a deserved win.

Great world cup even if the semi's and final were something of an anti-climax.

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    Hoooray!

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    heh heh .

Think I'll take a walk down town that is home to world cup winners.

Leave a comment:

• Gittins Gal
    replied
    Bollocks.

Leave a comment:

• Gittins Gal
    replied
    Trust you to pop up and rub it in.

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    started a topic Germany versus Argentina

Germany versus Argentina

Mmmmm okay, München has just exploded in massive fan noise stuff.

Working...
X