• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "vb.Net developer seeking work"

Collapse

• Phoenix
    replied
    Originally posted by cubix
    Hi all

I also have over 60,000 expert points at www.experts-exchange.com

Regards,

Cubix
    But how many points on your Nectar card?

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    "Indian by any chance...?"

Nup, born and bred an Englishman.

Wife, two kids and a big mortgage to pay for - hence this post.

"the web site isnt showing any images"

I have just had a couple of people check it and they can see images, but your right in that it is merely a "put a page on the Web" rather than looking to use as a full marketing & e-commerce tool.

Get the wife working ....

Leave a comment:

• Cowboy Bob
    replied
    I have just had a couple of people check it and they can see images, but your right in that it is merely a "put a page on the Web" rather than looking to use as a full marketing & e-commerce tool.
    Images only work in IE. Probably because whatever generator you used has used proprietary non-standard tags and created a complete mess.

As is a common saying on The Daily WTF goggles were required when viewing the page source...

Leave a comment:

• cubix
    replied
    "Indian by any chance...?"

Nup, born and bred an Englishman.

Wife, two kids and a big mortgage to pay for - hence this post.

"the web site isnt showing any images"

Leave a comment:

• nobody here but us chicke
    replied
    Address is in Stockton. but the web site isnt showing any images (written in windows ?) and teh text could do with brushing up a bit.

Not everybody on expert-exchange is indian.

There are a few east europeans as well

Leave a comment:

• mcquiggd
    replied
    Indian by any chance...?

Leave a comment:

• cubix
    started a topic vb.Net developer seeking work

vb.Net developer seeking work

Hi all

I am looking to increase the number of projects I am working on so if anybody is looking for an experienced designer / developer then please get in touch.

Once upon a time I was the IT Director for seven years at a small software house (so very much hands-on), so I have an excellent appreciation of our industry from both the business and technical viewpoint.

My technical skills are

vb.Net
    SQL Server
    XML / ADO / UML
    Handheld terminals
    ERP integration

I also have over 60,000 expert points at www.experts-exchange.com

Regards,

Cubix

Working...
X