• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

vb.Net developer seeking work

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

vb.Net developer seeking work

Hi all

I am looking to increase the number of projects I am working on so if anybody is looking for an experienced designer / developer then please get in touch.

Once upon a time I was the IT Director for seven years at a small software house (so very much hands-on), so I have an excellent appreciation of our industry from both the business and technical viewpoint.

My technical skills are

vb.Net
    SQL Server
    XML / ADO / UML
    Handheld terminals
    ERP integration

I also have over 60,000 expert points at www.experts-exchange.com

Regards,

Cubix

Indian by any chance...?
    Vieze Oude Man

Comment

Address is in Stockton. but the web site isnt showing any images (written in windows ?) and teh text could do with brushing up a bit.

Not everybody on expert-exchange is indian.

There are a few east europeans as well

Comment

"Indian by any chance...?"

Nup, born and bred an Englishman.

Wife, two kids and a big mortgage to pay for - hence this post.

"the web site isnt showing any images"

I have just had a couple of people check it and they can see images, but your right in that it is merely a "put a page on the Web" rather than looking to use as a full marketing & e-commerce tool.

Comment

Originally posted by cubix
          I have just had a couple of people check it and they can see images, but your right in that it is merely a "put a page on the Web" rather than looking to use as a full marketing & e-commerce tool.
          Images only work in IE. Probably because whatever generator you used has used proprietary non-standard tags and created a complete mess.

As is a common saying on The Daily WTF goggles were required when viewing the page source...
          Listen to my last album on Spotify

Comment

"Indian by any chance...?"

Nup, born and bred an Englishman.

Wife, two kids and a big mortgage to pay for - hence this post.

"the web site isnt showing any images"

Get the wife working ....
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

Hi all

I also have over 60,000 expert points at www.experts-exchange.com

Regards,

Cubix
              But how many points on your Nectar card?

Comment

Working...
              X